Worthwhile cause?

or milking a scamming guilt riddled waste of time lying flogging a dead horse take a lie detector on the unanswered questions disgrace?

THE MCCANNS
thesun.co.uk/news/7249512/m … ng-search/

Personally I wouldn’t give the McCanns the steam off my urine. And they really do boil that. Anyone else would’ve been charged with child neglect

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

stuwozere1:
Personally I wouldn’t give the McCanns the steam off my urine. And they really do boil that. Anyone else would’ve been charged with child neglect

that sums it up nicely…no more clarification needed…if it was my kid and i thought public opinion was against me,it would be a lie detector test and job done.
but why do plod keep pouring dosh into a dead horse.there has to be some reason thats not disclosed :confused:

stuwozere1:

Spot on. Swap posh catholic doctor on holiday to single mother on a sink estate and they’d be lynched. Could never understand why they got so much sympathy. Should have had the book thrown at them.

Nite Owl:

stuwozere1:

Spot on. Swap posh catholic doctor on holiday to single mother on a sink estate and they’d be lynched. Could never understand why they got so much sympathy. Should have had the book thrown at them.

Exactly.
It still amazes me how easily theyve been let off the hook for leaving 3 children with a combined age of less than 16 alone in a foreign country while they went out for dinner with their friends.
If she’d been a check out girl and him a brickie theyd have been crucified but instead we’ve to overlook the neglect and instead give them millions

With all the above posts I agree entirely, these two disgust me. It’s not sympathy they should be getting it should be prosecuting for child neglect.