A new simple way to pay tax

dieseldog999:
yes it really is that bad.
i wanted to pay a £3500 holiday bill on a visa card in one go using funds from my irish bank account.
computer says no,so i spend 75 mins calling the customer service speaking to half of bangladesh who ket transferring me back to the original menu about 8 times as they couldnt understand what i was wanting to do,so i told the last one that it was me that owed them and they could ■■■■ off.
3 weeks later another turban wearer called me and insisted he was calling from the uk service line and it was at random as to who i spoke to despite being a customer for 40 years and never having spoken to someone that didnt sound foriegn for the last 25 years.
at that point i told him that the only way the bill was getting paid was if i spoke to someone who when i closed my eyes,the mental picture that came up was of a white english woman sitting in an office in the middle of britain.
surprise surprise,next week barclycards equivelant of miss marples calls andi had it paid effortlessly in 5 mins.
so yes,the world really is that bad when you have to work around a computer saying no,and beancounters who would be better suited to working for stobarts and tesco.

I don’t often bring out the big thing…but here goes…

wp-like-button.png