Bolshoi

I think that the haulage industry is of strategic importance to the nation’s economy and its democracy. Years ago I recall reading an article saying that the future wars and battles would be fought in cyberspace. I didn’t understand at the time but it appears to be becoming true. Are Russians, Chinese and Nigerian governments really trying to influence our elections and industry by spreading dissent. If so, the transport industry would be a prime target. Are there any Russian robots posting on TNUK?
Spacebo and das vidanya

я из России, и люблю публикацию на грузовике и наличие трещины с д…

Dozy’s always Russian on a Friday

And there was me thinking that someone was trying to introduce hairy arsed truck drivers to the art form of Ballet.

Russian Ballet is freakin ■■■■■■■■ man.

Optimum:
Spacebo and das vidanya

Thank you and good bye.

malcolmgbell:
я из России, и люблю публикацию на грузовике и наличие трещины с д…

“…I’m from Russia, and I love publishing on a truck and having a crack with a …”
Thanks Malcolm, It’s a lovely language

Optimum:
I think that the haulage industry is of strategic importance to the nation’s economy and its democracy. Years ago I recall reading an article saying that the future wars and battles would be fought in cyberspace. I didn’t understand at the time but it appears to be becoming true. Are Russians, Chinese and Nigerian governments really trying to influence our elections and industry by spreading dissent. If so, the transport industry would be a prime target. Are there any Russian robots posting on TNUK?
Spacebo and das vidanya

The establishment is doing a good enough job of its own in handing over the interests of the country to the Chinese Communist Party without needing any help in that regard.Also notice that all the aggro and bs is directed at Russia but never China.Why is that.Oh wait Putin is perceived as a Nationalist which is supposedly bad while globalists can obviously impose their will far easier by way of the Communist collective and its liking for politburo type rule.

Of course there are Russian trolls posting on this forum, because it is a pivotal place where the domestic government policy is made and discussed.

Yes, I do speak Russian fluently and there are a few others on this forum that speak Russian too. Does that make us trolls? I will let you make up your mind.

Riho:
Of course there are Russian trolls posting on this forum, because it is a pivotal place where the domestic government policy is made and discussed.

The second bit is true.To think that agreement that Crimea belongs to Russia and has done since Catherine the Great actually might have avoided WW3. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Apologies if my post gave offence. None was intended. I am a big fan of the Russian People. I am puzzled by the reports in the media. My use of the term “Robot” was intended in a, misguidedly, light-hearted vein.