Radio 2 great news ! Evans is quitting

Great news about radio 2 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Chris Evans is leaving :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45394576

As I’ve mentioned on a Facebook forum, all we need now is for fat feltz to leave and my mornings will improve massively [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

I could never stand that ginger pr*** anyway

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

stuwozere1:
As I’ve mentioned on a Facebook forum, all we need now is for fat feltz to leave and my mornings will improve massively [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

You’re a man who thinks the same as me of that @@@@@ :imp:

Don’t mind Evans too much tbh, as has been mentioned though I hope he takes Feltz with him. I also hope that his replacement is Sara Cox.

It is good…

News indeed. As others have said, it would be great if Feltz went too.

Every time without fail when I have switched the radio on, it’s Evans voice I hear or his ridiculous sidekick Stavros or what ever his name is talking. All I want is some music not inane banter, celebrity phone chat or shameless new film or album promotion.

I do hope he takes fatty feltz with him …

Maybe Alex the dark lord Lester, might transfer from WM

Get rid of Jeremy Vine and Steve Wright as well

stuwozere1:

+1

He’s going to virgin radio.

Maybe he’s being pushed out to get the BBC wage bill down. .He was highest earner they had.
No he’s gone all the female. Staff won’t have to be paid as much .
Maybe he jumped before was pushed

biggriffin:

hey, hand’s off. alex stay’s where he is thank you very much :imp: :smiley:

Uncleskid:
Get rid of Jeremy Vine and Steve Wright as well

Jeremy Vine is doing morning TV for Channel 5, he might get knocked off his bike on the way to BBC.

Steve Wright needs to let Craig Charles in

m.a.n rules:

biggriffin:

Big Danny Kelly BBC wm should take over from evans and bring pashers with him

So new radio 2 day time line as I see it
Nicky Clarke 5am to 6:30am
Sara Cox or Zoe Ball 6:30 to 9:30am
Ken stays 9:30 to12pm
12 to 2pm Boris jhonson â– â–  :laughing: :laughing:
Craig Charles 2pm to 5pm

It’s a strange career path, from a 10 week stint to owning the company, going on the ■■■■ with Gazza and getting sack!

Sara Cox is the obvious replacement and would be worthy. It’s gonna be a woman and/or somebody of different race, there is no way they will put another white male onto the daytime schedule, the ‘progressives’ would have kittens.

edd1974:

m.a.n rules:

biggriffin:

Big Danny Kelly BBC wm should take over from evans and bring pashers with him

no no no, actually listening to danny as I type this , him and pashers are a good team and belong at wm. :imp:

Bring back the dark lord from the West Midlands

Can’t we just…

Have ‘Foxy Coxy’ all day?

Ms Ball is just as much a chatter box as Evans was.

rob22888:
Sara Cox is the obvious replacement and would be worthy. It’s gonna be a woman and/or somebody of different race, there is no way they will put another white male onto the daytime schedule, the ‘progressives’ would have kittens.

I agree will most probs.be an ethnic woman. And if she happens to have a disability and maybe be lesbian. Then it ticks all the boxes. Keeps the pc brigade happy.
Doesn’t matter is she turns our to to rubbish. That doesn’t mater. . Long as you tick the boxes that matter to the pc brigade

edd1974:

rob22888:

I agree will most probs.be an ethnic woman. And if she happens to have a disability and maybe be lesbian. Then it ticks all the boxes. Keeps the pc brigade happy.
Doesn’t matter is she turns our to to rubbish. That doesn’t mater. . Long as you tick the boxes that matter to the pc brigade

Did you catch that freakish tv interview recently with the superlative David Attenborough? Absolutely risible line of peurile questioning.She’s probably heading for rad two imminently.