French

So they don’t like us fishing for their scallops eh.
The ■■■■■■■ cheeky ■■■■■■■■

So ■■■■ off fishing for our cod then.

Where are all the patriots?

I don’t get it.If it’s in French territorial limits ? then French rules obviously apply IE patriotism works both ways.While if we rightly want them out of our turf then surely we want to maintain the moral high ground by vacating theirs. :confused: This type of bollox just plays into the hands of the remainers. :unamused:

They’re ramming boats because we’re fishing scallops ffs.

I imagine that they didn’t protest about our boats in their waters in 1945! :wink:

the maoster:
I imagine that they didn’t protest about our boats in their waters in 1945! :wink:

But they did moan about us sinking the Vichy fleet in Mers el Kabir.I’d guess they are going more by the latter in this case. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

the maoster:

Too right

Alls fair in Louvar and Wahoo

Carryfast:
I don’t get it.If it’s in French territorial limits ? then French rules obviously apply IE patriotism works both ways.While if we rightly want them out of our turf then surely we want to maintain the moral high ground by vacating theirs. :confused: This type of bollox just plays into the hands of the remainers. :unamused:

Where that occurred was in International waters not French territorial although called the Baie de Seine, scallop dredgers tear up the seabed to the detriment of other fish species for months or even years on end, that’s why they only have so long in any one area to harvest them. Scallop boats aren’t very well liked in the UK either so I can understand the Froggies anger but they went to far imo …