A LIKE BUTTON please on behalf of the masses

As we mere mortals have seen over the last few weeks/months there has been a call for a, LIKE BUTTON.

I now call on the Mods to please please grant us the privalage of said BUTTON so we can give our opinions of various comments of jovaility etc without leaving a comment as such, as does Faceache or Noseybook
And by all means a dislike BUTTON for any clowns and numpties who of little intellect leave bull poop stuff etc etc.
(This may well be one of them I pray not parishioners).

I have my coat at the ready henceforth.

Nope, too Facebookesque if you ask me.

This is just my opinion not a “TNUK Staff ruling” btw.

I know I know but sometimes people just want to agree withoot replyin etc. Just a suggestion, maybe somethin similar.
You know it would go doon well :smiley:

People have managed to agree and or disagree for over 14 yrs on here without like/dislike buttons, in fact it’s difficult to shut some people up so a ‘quick thumbie’ won’t scratch the offended’s itch anyway.

Again just my opinion :slight_smile:

But as a topic it would have been funny though. It was meant as lighthearted humour really as I already knew how you guys felt.

Please put it back up for the laugh it was intended.
I’m not trying too pick a fight etc.

What do you mean by put it back up?

If you mean put it back in the THE UK PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) forum then no, it’s not truck related thats why it was moved from there, if you want it to be banter and lighthearted and it’s not actually a serious forum feature request then I can stick it in BULLY’S that’s no problem.

fyi I wasn’t picking a fight either I was just replying to your post :neutral_face:

Also the fact that I used a thumbs down image to denote a thumbs down disapproval of your thumbs up/thumbs down proposal I would have thought the intended tongue in cheek ironic humour was obvious, apparently not :frowning:

Let me help you out here

+1 = agree

Thank me later [emoji6]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

One of the things that stands out here is the interaction on posts, its informative and helpful. I don’t see how just liking a post could be either.
I came to TNUK for the info and little tidbits that you won’t find on Facebook cos they’re too busy slagging each other off…though I have noticed its starting to spread to here more recently

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

I’m not even sure if the facility exists to add a like/ dislike button, the forum layout is a standard php template and the admins have limited options when it comes to customising it.

rocketsquadron:
As we mere mortals have seen over the last few weeks/months there has been a call for a, LIKE BUTTON.

I now call on the Mods to please please grant us the privalage of said BUTTON so we can give our opinions of various comments of jovaility etc without leaving a comment as such, as does Faceache or Noseybook
And by all means a dislike BUTTON for any clowns and numpties who of little intellect leave bull poop stuff etc etc.
(This may well be one of them I pray not parishioners).

I have my coat at the ready henceforth.

Here, use mine. Sparingly :slight_smile:

wp-like-button.png