OI....France....Sort Calais Out

It will all be sorted out by Brexit.

Because, post-Brexit, the French will be able to send UK border control back to the English shore, so the illegals can hop onto vehicles knowing they will be taken to Dover where they will be entitled to claim asylum in Britain. I’m sure the French will be delighted.

This is what Boris, Nigel, Jacob and all the other geniuses meant when they said we would ‘take back control of our borders’.

same day same guff.
wafflewafflewaffle,and pass the buck.
wait till theres an election and gob off a bit,then crawl under their respective rocks again.
theres not a chance that anything wiil change as the country is overrun with foreigners nowadays anyway,including having a gentleman from pakistan as the immigration and policing minister. somewhat like putting the fox in charge of the henhouse.

bnp.org.uk/muslim-in-charge-of- … ape-gangs/

best leave the country and live elsewhere till you die…worked for me. :slight_smile:

GasGas:

Because, post-Brexit, the French will be able to send UK border control back to the English shore, so the illegals can hop onto vehicles knowing they will be taken to Dover where they will be entitled to claim asylum in Britain. I’m sure the French will be delighted.

This is what Boris, Nigel, Jacob and all the other geniuses meant when they said we would ‘take back control of our borders’.

Are you seriously suggesting that issue doesn’t apply now anyway.

It’s obvious that the problem in that case is our open door immigration policy not helped by the European human rights act and EU Kalergi plan type immigration policies.Which equally obviously won’t exist when we withdraw from the European Human Rights Act and ECJ and replace your Con remainer mates with a Party which is prepared to give the ‘asylum seekers’ the choice of returning to the EU on the same truck they entered on,where they are more welcome,or get sent home if not to prison for illegal entry into the country.On that note,unlike Farage let alone Batten,I didn’t hear Boris or Mogg ever saying anything about stopping such immigration or about May signing up to the EU Marrakesh declaration ( Kalergi Plan in action ) as opposed to Hungary telling your EU mates to get stuffed in that regard.

GasGas:

Brexit or the EU has nothing to do with the UK Border controls being in Calais or the French ones in Dover, it’s a bilateral agreement between France and the UK, known as the Treaty of Le Touquet, and far from abandoning the agreement; both France and the UK signed a new treaty at the start of the year covering border controls and dealing with illegal immigrants.

So please, if you want to knock Brexit there are plenty of things you can pick on without resorting to half truths and rumour. :unamused:

muckles:

GasGas:

Brexit or the EU has nothing to do with the UK Border controls being in Calais or the French ones in Dover, it’s a bilateral agreement between France and the UK, known as the Treaty of Le Touquet, and far from abandoning the agreement; both France and the UK signed a new treaty at the start of the year covering border controls and dealing with illegal immigrants.

I’d guess what he really means,like the Euros denying access for Brit trucks to EU roads and Brit planes to EU airspace the French will withdraw from the ‘agreement’ either officially.Or tacitly by allowing the ‘asylum seekers’ access to UK bound vehicles after the French based UK ‘border’ controls. :bulb:

At which point what’s the difference having no French border controls here when we equally officially and/or tacitly send em back again preferably on the same truck that brought them here.

GasGas:

Crock of ■■■! AS Muckles has said The treaty of Le Touquet was a treaty between France and the UK. Nothing to do with the EU and Brexit will not and cannot affect it.

Another remoaner that cannot get his facts right and believes the guff that The Guardian spoon feeds him!

msgyorkie:

GasGas:

Crock of ■■■! AS Muckles has said The treaty of Le Touquet was a treaty between France and the UK. Nothing to do with the EU and Brexit will not and cannot affect it.

Another remoaner that cannot get his facts right and believes the guff that The Guardian spoon feeds him!

Nicely put.

bobbya:

msgyorkie:

GasGas:

Nicely put.

Many of us have neighbours. When dealing with them do we get the best results from shouting at `em and telling the broken fence is their problem, poking then in the chest, and saying “fix it or else”?
Or since the fence keeps the problem on their side, and away from us, would a little co-operation not go amiss?

Muckles is quite correct that the Le Touquet Agreement is a bilateral one, outside of the EU.
But if your missus agrees to do your dirty laundry when you`re happily married, will that agreement continue after you divorce her and shack up with a new partner?

Franglais:
Many of us have neighbours. When dealing with them do we get the best results from shouting at `em and telling the broken fence is their problem, poking then in the chest, and saying “fix it or else”?
Or since the fence keeps the problem on their side, and away from us, would a little co-operation not go amiss?

Muckles is quite correct that the Le Touquet Agreement is a bilateral one, outside of the EU.
But if your missus agrees to do your dirty laundry when you`re happily married, will that agreement continue after you divorce her and shack up with a new partner?

However despite the analogy of an impending divorce, and various French politicians spouting off about scrapping the agreement from time to time, but that’s more for the benefit of their internal audience during re-election campaigns, it would appear France is still willing to continue with the arrangement after our exit from the EU, evidence of which is a new agreement signed this year.

As for the neighbour analogy, I’d say EU membership was more like being in a house share than being neighbours, maybe out of the EU we could become better at being neighbours than housemates.

Franglais:

Firstly being neighbours isn’t generally the same thing as being married to each other just as in this case.

As for your analogy the fence on the right looking from the front is the responsibility of the neighbour to maintain and the fence on the left is mine.While the neighbour is also responsible for paying his own mortgage and household bills and the neighbour or anyone associated with the neighbour can only enter my property with my permission and vice versa.Nor can either of us invite in lodgers and then expect the other to take them in.Nor remove said fences and expect to pool each others’ houses and gardens for our own personal use.Nor can I tell the neighbours how to run their own household affairs.

So if Macron and his EU cronies like Merkel decide to invite in all of Africa to share their houses and gardens that’s their problem but don’t even then think about taking down my front door and any of the fences between us to move them into my house and garden because you’ll be getting them sent back and taken to court to reinstate the damaged/removed fences.On that note you can shove the ‘co operation’ we’ll do just fine by looking after our own side of the garden fence and you can look after yours.

I have a question concerning those people in Calais and others trying to get in to the UK.

Immigrants have to ask for immigration, once they are in the EU, but none of them in Calais, Dunkerque, Zeebrugge are interested in asking for asylum in the EU, they only want to get into the UK.
Migrants in a Brussels park were offered shelter during the winter if they asked for asylum, but they declined and only wanted to go to the UK.
Why ?

edit; spelling

bald:
Immigrants have to ask for immigration, once they are in the EU, but none of them in Calais, Dunkerque, Zeebrugge are interested in asking for asylum in the EU, they only want to get into the UK.
Migrants in a Brussels park were offered shelter during the winter if they asked for asylum, but they declined and only wanted to go to the UK.
Why ?

For the same reason that the Navy is helping to bring in people like Salman Albedi and Europe has signed up to the Marrakesh declaration.It’s all part of a Kalergi type plan in which the UK is seen as being the most likely to resist it and therefore most important country to bring down and to fall first to make it work.

As for asylum most North African countries and the Gulf Sates are considered as being safe enough for western travellers to go to so why do ‘asylum seekers’ from Asia/Middle East and Africa have to travel to let alone across Europe for their so called ‘safety’.

FB_IMG_1508692824990.jpg

muckles:

GasGas:

So please, if you want to knock Brexit there are plenty of things you can pick on without resorting to half truths and rumour. :unamused:

My apologies…goes to show you shouldn’t believe everything the French customs man at Kings Cross says!

Carryfast:

bald:
Why ?

For the same reason that the Navy is helping to bring in people like Salman Albedi and Europe has signed up to the Marrakesh declaration.It’s all part of a Kalergi type plan in which the UK is seen as being the most likely to resist it and therefore most important country to bring down and to fall first to make it work.

As for asylum most North African countries and the Gulf Sates are considered as being safe enough for western travellers to go to so why do ‘asylum seekers’ from Asia/Middle East and Africa have to travel to let alone across Europe for their so called ‘safety’.

Economic migration. UK welfare is still generous and you don’t need an ID card…so it is even more generous if you are 2 or 3 people and can make 2 or 3 claims.

GasGas:

muckles:

GasGas:

My apologies…goes to show you shouldn’t believe everything the French customs man at Kings Cross says!

Unless you were talking to a random French customs man on holiday in Kings Cross, I think you’d find it was a French Policeman at St Pancras :wink: who probably has a much idea as what’s going on as the rest of us, although maybe he has a hotline to Macron. :open_mouth:

There is a different agreement especially for Eurostar, not the one that covers Eurotunnel and cross channel ferries, as this agreement also includes passenger checks in Belgium, but that also isn’t an EU thing.

And as France has regular border checks these days to try and keep a track on those trying to get into France illegally, surely it’s in France’s interest, as well as the UK and Belgium to check those boarding the Eurostar before embarkation instead of when they arrive?

GasGas:
Economic migration. UK welfare is still generous and you don’t need an ID card…so it is even more generous if you are 2 or 3 people and can make 2 or 3 claims.

Which leaves the question why would the government want to offer economic migrants such financial incentives to come here,let alone the forces being directly involved in importing clear invasive threats like Salman Albedi,while lying to us that it’s supposedly all about ‘asylum’.If it looks and sounds and smells like a Kalergi plan in action it probably is.

GasGas:

muckles:

GasGas:

So let’s assume he’s right.Why is it any more difficult for us to return the ‘asylum seeker’ in question back to the previous safe country according to normal protocols,as it supposedly is for France to wave them through at Calais.Bearing in mind that if they can kick our border staff out of France we can obviously kick their’s out of the UK.

GasGas:

muckles:

GasGas:

Ok I call your bluff! There is no French customs man at Kings Cross. The french immigration is at St Pancras for the Eurostar.
Edit Just saw Muckles post saying what I said lolol