Who sells y fronts

not something I’ve seen , but forgot my boxers so need some or these things are going to walk home by themselves on Friday , I checked the bloody bag yesterday and god knows how I’ve missed them off , normally have spares in truck but had 2 weeks off so emptied it

Dozy, Dozy, Dozy…

Been there, done that.

Usual places, Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s all sell them, Poundstetcher too if your desperate…

Where’s your sense of adventure , go commando but mind the zip .

Tesco has them £11,00, For a pack of four, Regards Larry.

Trucknet has really reached new lows when a request for where can you buy ■■■■■■ Y Fronts is put up !!!

raymundo:
Trucknet has really reached new lows when a request for where can you buy [zb] Y Fronts is put up !!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
no,slightly incorrect there my good man…,trucknet has reached a new low where other members reply to such a pathetic question .

dieseldog999:

raymundo:
Trucknet has really reached new lows when a request for where can you buy [zb] Y Fronts is put up !!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
no,slightly incorrect there my good man…,trucknet has reached a new low where other members reply to such a pathetic question .

Oh Dear Oh Deary me, I thought this guy was lost , Please forgive me for replying, Perhaps he hasnt heard of TESCOS,s yet :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: , Regards Larry.

works the same with all our ott h&s guff.
who is worse…theres the guy that thinks of the idea…then theres the others who think its sound and make it happen. :frowning:
theres nobody so gormless as to have to ask such drivvle and not be residing in a locked ward surrounded by carers,but it would be a tad more interesting if there was a chance of it being a genuine post instead of blatant fishing? :confused:

dieseldog999:

raymundo:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And you have just replied … oh bugger so have I … again !

My lot keep supplying me with Y fronts but I have asked for boxers instead. Ys Are not comfortable as I often cycle to work.

alamcculloch:
My lot keep supplying me with Y fronts but I have asked for boxers instead. Ys Are not comfortable as I often cycle to work.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

who sells lycra boxers then? :slight_smile:

If you wear lycra shorts then you don’t use underwear, the shorts have a chamois insert that you sit your bare ■■■ on. I hope that this is not too much info for you delicate sorts out there.

too much info for non cyclists there.
now il keep imagining the bottom of a window cleaners bucket every time one of them is holding me up… :grimacing: