Partition

Going to start a partition for a rematch,any body know the best way to do it,I think it should be the best of 3,no maybe 5 or 6, or until we win

Wicked or Homebase’s would be your best bet, they got an offer on partition doors at the moment.

the maoster:
Wicked or Homebase’s would be your best bet, they got an offer on partition doors at the moment.

:smiley:

the maoster:

Though I think you meant Wickes.

That awkward moment you take the ■■■■ and then [zb] it up yourself :laughing:

■■■■ you autocorrect! :imp: :imp:

I could just go back an edit it, but you’d know that I’d done it Reef and that would feel like admitting defeat even though only you and I would know! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Actually everybody would know 'cos you’ve already quoted me. Oh my head hurts. Bugger it, I’m off to bed. :wink:

Quit when youre behind Maoster! :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Why dont you just correct his mistake…and with an explanation, for example: PETITION means to protest the outcome. PARTITION means to seperate
there i`v helped the chappie out. :smiley:

the maoster:

Ha ha :smiley:

Reef:

the maoster:

Thanks greef

malcolmgbell:

Reef:

the maoster:

Thanks greef

Reef