Brexit will achieve nothing

We might not have to wait until March 2019 to realize that we’ve all been had - remainers and brexiteers alike.

If this government continues to kick the brexit ball down the road any further - then even Remainers will start to feel the pinch of “No man’s land starting to bite”.

Our parliament is going to the summer recess a week early.

The thing to watch out for come this autumn’s state opening of parliament is two-fold:

Hammond, if still chancellor (more likely, now we’re going to recess early…) doesn’t drop his plans for massive tax rises to fund the NHS… Whilst trying to stop voters migrating to Labour, he’ll haemorrage voters to UKIP - because Tory-voting Taxpayers have had enough of his bull!

May, if still PM by November (more likely, now we’re going to recess early…) - will likely “forget” to put her plan for “no deal” into the Queen’s speech, demanding instead… “I just need another year - honest! I will deliver Brexit!

This moment, when the Queen’s speech is bereft of the final Brexit plan - will be the revelation and tipping point that will spark a new UKIP surge easily as strong as Corbyn’s surprise one at last year’s election. Even more so - because a lot of that Labour surge - was actually over a million of the 4m UKIP voters from 2015 - “Lending their vote” to Labour as a one-off!

Now they realize that Labour have no plans for a “Left version of Hard Brexit” EITHER - what choice to people have? - It is either “Give UKIP a go” or “Oh well never mind, I wasn’t that bothered about Brexit anyways” - which is what Remainers would like us to all think is the truth, and has been all along…

The truth will out - at the next election then!

Other things to watch for in the meantime…

“Fabricated stories about UKIP’s leadership”.
“Bigged-up convictions of anyone who’s so much as had a drink in the pub at the same time as a UKIP member”.
“Suggestions that the Leave campaigners could all go to jail”.

Erm. Some of these seem to be already happening of course. :unamused: