Booking a room at the premier inn for a shower

zb hell women arnt like a scruffy sods are they , so Sunday morning get up get my cuppa and sit down to read the paper , hour later I hear the shower.go ( Mrs ) , so this shower goes on for what seems like ages , then I hear movement in bedroom :neutral_face: and then she shouts me , the shower is running :neutral_face: , so Iā€™m not sure how thatā€™s possible but itā€™s turned itself on and is running full blast and you can smell burning , so tries to switch it off but no go , so switches it off in airing cuboard , rings up folks who fitted it but canā€™t look until today , not end of world .
oh yes it is according to the Mrs who showers 2/3 times a day , so I says youā€™ll have to have a strip wash / wash with baby wipes ( Iā€™ll not print the reply ) , so Iā€™ve had to book her a premier inn room for the week so she can shower just in case it takes a day / two to fix :unamused: , sheā€™d never make a Lorry driver :exclamation: :exclamation:

Wouldnā€™t it have just been easier to call a plumber or electrician? :laughing:

Ainā€™t you got a leisure centre near by.
Tell her to pop to the gym or swimming pool they all got showers itā€™s gotta be cheaper

So letā€™s start from the beginningā€¦
Your wife enters the shower,and it ā€œbreaksā€ā€¦then she tells you that whilst you are away she will have to have a hotel room for the week at her disposal :laughing:
Do you have cctv in your house per chance or live with other family members and she needs somewhere to erm ā€œshowerā€ where you canā€™t see the comings and goings?! :laughing:

Iā€™d be extremely suspicious if my other half was having 2/3 showers a day, exactly how many of us are popping in for Ehhh steak dinners.

Seriously though Iā€™d get a hidden camera, best put it facing the shower.

Edit: I see Chris and myself are on the same wavelength here.

ffs dozy youā€™ve reached another level with that one. what a load of crap. :unamused:

Hotel room for a shower only? seems Mrs Dozy is getting her steak (stake) even if Dozy isnā€™t getting any lol :grimacing:

No bath int bathroom then ?