Which hand

In the spirit of some of the riveting posts and polls we are experiencing on here lately…
Here’s mine. :sunglasses:

Which hand do you usually scratch your arse with.

Left?

Right?

How many fingers)

1?

2?

3?

4?

Thumb only?

I thank you.

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Now if it’s a little scratch then it’s a left hand, use couple of fingers, but if it’s a full on scratchy ring then it’s right hand, 4 fingers, too really get it.

I scratch my with as many fingers a required, depends how long I’ve been sat on it.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Which ever hand doesn’t have 5th wheel grease on

blue estate:
Which ever hand doesn’t have 5th wheel grease on

Good point, to much grease and you lose traction ending up with a finger slipping ring popping accident. So my mate tells me. Honest.

I do it as a subconscious action and therefore couldn’t initially say for sure however I have just done a sniff test and it is definitely the first 3 fingers of the right hand. Great question, remind me to shake your hand if we ever meet up.

I also try not to confuse it with my nose picking finger as you get a shock licking a bogie off a brown finger :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

I summon my butler to carry out the task. (He is from South Wales- I took pity on him and gave him a job :wink: )

This is a purpose built topic for Dipper Dave! :smiley:

robroy:
In the spirit of some of the riveting posts and polls we are experiencing on here lately…
Here’s mine.

I thank you.

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: great poll rob and so ■■■■ important. Surprised it in Bully’s though, be better on the main site.

This website has sunk to new depths. :unamused: Are there not FB groups this kind of trash? :bulb:

Rob K:
This website has sunk to new depths. :unamused: Are there not FB groups this kind of trash? :bulb:

Wow ! It looks like we finally agree on something !! :open_mouth: …(hence me temporarily breaking our ignoring truce here right now :smiley: )

:bulb: THAT WAS MY WHOLE bloody POINT. :bulb:

I think somebody has missed the irony of my post, and took me to be genuine here. :neutral_face:

The subject matter of this post is as pointless, boring and downright ridiculous as some of the genuine topics on here lately,.and imo a dumbing down type result of the clean up and culling of members campaign. :bulb: :bulb:
But worse…people are actually genuinely replying and going along (in a non ironic way) with this sort of crap without derogatory comment. . :open_mouth:
I was about to say then that ‘’ Hey, next there will be somebody coming on asking what our favourite colour is’’ …but it’s already been bloody done ffs !! :open_mouth:
IE…The riveting ‘‘What’s your favourite colour hi viz’’ thread :open_mouth:
youtu.be/AW98U9RH8cw

Then who could forget the thrilling… ‘‘Are you a pusher or a puller’’ thread. :open_mouth:
:unamused: :unamused:

Trucknet dumbing down at it’s purest after getting rid by pre mod of some of the posters who generated debate, …true debaters.
(or in certain cases mass debaters :smiley: :unamused: )

Hope that clears things up.

Ok Rob? …, So then back to our agreement from my end. :smiley:

I’ve mentioned this on The Feedback forum, let’s see what happens. :smiley:

robroy:

Rob K:

Wow ! It looks like we finally agree on something…(hence me temporarily breaking our ignoring truce right now)

I think somebody has missed the irony of my post, and took me to be genuine here. :neutral_face:

The subject matter of this post is as pointless, boring and downright ridiculous as some of the genuine topics on here lately. :bulb: :bulb:
But worse…people are actually genuinely replying and going along with this sort of crap. :open_mouth:
I was about to say then that ‘’ Hey, next there will be somebody coming on asking what our favourite colour is’’ …but it’s already been bloody done ffs !! :open_mouth:
IE…The riveting ‘‘What’s your favourite colour hi viz’’ thread :open_mouth:
youtu.be/AW98U9RH8cw

Then who could forget the thrilling… ‘‘Are you a pusher or a puller’’ thread. :open_mouth:
:unamused: :unamused:

Trucknet dumbing down at it’s purest after getting rid by pre mod of some of the posters who generated debate, …true debaters.
(or in certain cases mass debaters :smiley: :unamused: )

Hope that clears things up.

Ok Rob? …, So then back to our agreement from my end. :smiley:

Just to let you know mate, I am trying to vote for right hand but the poll won’t allow me to press the buttons. Not sure it is because I am on pe mod that it won’t allow me to vote or that there is something technically wrong with the poll. Could you take a look into this please.

To fair, the ‘Are you a pusher or puller or both’ thread IS about professional truck driving, however banal it may seem to old campaigners; whereas this thread is sailing perilously close to the Random Crap category outlined in rule 9. The ultimate closure of this thread will actually not prove any points yet made in the above posts (with the exception of RobK’s) :wink: . Just trying to be helpul. Robert

UKtramp:
Just to let you know mate, I am trying to vote for right hand but the poll won’t allow me to press the buttons. Not sure it is because I am on pe mod that it won’t allow me to vote or that there is something technically wrong with the poll. Could you take a look into this please.

Hi UKtramp,

The reason that you can’t vote is that the topic is not set up a poll.

I think that’s because robroy meant it that way to make the actual point that he intended.

If I’ve got that wrong, I’ll happily stand corrected.

robroy:

Rob K:
This website has sunk to new depths. :unamused: Are there not FB groups [for] this kind of trash? :bulb:

Wow ! It looks like we finally agree on something !! :open_mouth: …(hence me temporarily breaking our ignoring truce here right now :smiley: )

The irony was not missed at all (unsurprisingly). The fact that you posted this trash in the main forum originally in an attempt to be funny and score some points from your fanboys is a great example of the reasons behind the clamp down that you spend the rest of your time whining about in other threads :bulb: . If your fanboys had not been on pre-mod then this thread would have been 10 pages by now, filled to the brim with unpleasantness directed at the OP in other thread for daring to post a topic which to many of us is not particularly interesting. The simple solution is to just ignore it and move on to the next thread if you don’t like the content or the author, which, coincidentally, is a skill that I’m still struggling to master, as you can see.

Rob K:

robroy:

Rob K:
This website has sunk to new depths. :unamused: Are there not FB groups [for] this kind of trash? :bulb:

The irony was not missed at all (unsurprisingly). The fact that you posted this trash in the main forum originally in an attempt to be funny and score some points from your fanboys is a great example of the reasons behind the clamp down that you spend the rest of your time whining about in other threads :bulb: . If your fanboys had not been on pre-mod then this thread would have been 10 pages by now, filled to the brim with unpleasantness directed at the OP in other thread for daring to post a topic which to many of us is not particularly interesting. The simple solution is to just ignore it and move on to the next thread if you don’t like the content or the author, which, coincidentally, is a skill that I’m still struggling to master, as you can see.

Jeez Rob,.what’s this a pincer movement? :smiley:
I’m getting simultaneous stick from you on 2 fronts, …on here and the Feedback Forum. :open_mouth: :smiley:

Sorry to hear that your struggling to ignore me, you’ll just have to resist the temptation and stop letting my posts bother you so much.
Where as I am having no problem ignoring yours.
(but confess I have waned a bit on that front, but tbf just to answer your questions of late :blush: )

Anyway, that said, I promise I will continue to ignore you in the future…with enthusiasm. :wink: :smiley:

ERF-NGC-European:
To fair, the ‘Are you a pusher or puller or both’ thread IS about professional truck driving, however banal it may seem to old campaigners; whereas this thread is sailing perilously close to the Random Crap category outlined in rule 9. The ultimate closure of this thread will actually not prove any points yet made in the above posts (with the exception of RobK’s) :wink: . Just trying to be helpul. Robert

I’ll gladly take the random crap red card mate. :smiley:
I think I’ve made my point to those (to most on here anyway :unamused: ) who were intelligent enough to see which way I was coming from. :smiley:

Rob K:

robroy:

Rob K:

You keep going on about this fanboy rubbish fella. I’ve met Rob outside TNUK and he is a great bloke who I like.

There are other members on here that I also would go out of my way for and are also cracking fella’s. I’ve also met up with a lady trucker off here who is equally a good un (despite working for Aldi :laughing: ).

I genuinely feel a bit sorry for you because your post indicates to me that you are envious of people being mates. If you are in need of friendship, you are welcome to come and join our club. But you need to be nicer to Rob, he is a gentle soul and as we speak he is meditating with pound shop candles :grimacing:

robroy:

Not genuine? Gutted!!!

Just when I thought we were getting to the bottom of things :cry:

BTW: I thought it was an amusing thread but I’m an ■■■-hole by nature.