Royal Wedding

UKtramp:

Carryfast:
While surely that article itself proves that it isn’t an issue of skin colour at all.With the idea of ‘different culture’ meaning a lot more than that.But you already knew that. :unamused:

I am well versed in both the meaning and experience of culture. I am world wise and have visited as well as worked in most countries across the globe. One thing I have learnt in my travels is to respect other cultures and not mock them because it is different to what I consider to be different. The Jewish culture article you point to is nothing to do with racism, that is trying to preserve their heritage and blood line. Nothing wrong with that

If there’s nothing wrong with Jewish people ( rightly ) making the case for the protection of their Jewish ‘blood line’,obviously including use of the the term Shikse regarding mixed marriages,then why is it wrong for us in the case of our ‘blood line’. :unamused:

Yes respect other ‘cultures’ ( ethnicities ) which obviously means not breeding them out of existence as part of a social engineering experiment.In this case the politically driven media circus predictably making too much of that ethnicity angle as part of that agenda.Not to mention the equally all too predictable calls of racist against those with Bewick’s and Buzzer’s views. :unamused: