Motorway what’s that?

So been lurking awhile, I thought I’ll just come out and say it, put my flag up and see if there’s any other Tipper drivers here :blush:

I am well aware the abuse is coming from motorway warriors so what better place for it than the Bully’s bar :angry:

Hello TNUK

Interesting opening gambit mate. I think you’ll find that generally we are a welcoming bunch here. Oh, don’t be ashamed of being a tipper driver, we tend to smile fondly at them, rather like a boisterous child at a barbecue. :smiley:

the maoster:
Interesting opening gambit mate. I think you’ll find that generally we are a welcoming bunch here. Oh, don’t be ashamed of being a tipper driver, we tend to smile fondly at them, rather like a boisterous child at a barbecue. :smiley:

Theres nowt to be ashamed of being a tipper driver, As for myself I drove all kinds of old motors in the late 50s, I went on to drive artics ,tippers Hyab motors, & Im still going at 82 years of age, So get into overdrive & just get on with it, Its just part of , Im sure you will do well, Regards Larry.

Welcome to TA mate (Tippers Anonymous), my name is Mr Attitude and I drive a tipper…well maybe drive isn’t the right word… :grimacing:

Kind regards,

Motorway Warrior

■■■

the maoster:

I thought it should grab some attention :imp:. Boisterous child :laughing: exactly how I felt posting this thread, but don’t worry I’m not here to cause trouble, bit of friendly banter having a dig at motorway warriors :wink:

Not at all ashamed of being a tipper driver tbh mate, down my ways(east anglia), were better paid for doing local work, and I get to come home everyday. Win win.

Well thanks for making me feel welcome :grimacing:

Lawrence Dunbar:

the maoster:

Theres nowt to be ashamed of being a tipper driver, As for myself I drove all kinds of old motors in the late 50s, I went on to drive artics ,tippers Hyab motors, & Im still going at 82 years of age, So get into overdrive & just get on with it, Its just part of , Im sure you will do well, Regards Larry.

I hear you Larry. Wow 82 years still on the road, That’s some serious commitment to your trade! I hope you still enjoy it.

TiredAndEmotional:
Welcome to TA mate (Tippers Anonymous), my name is Mr Attitude and I drive a tipper…well maybe drive isn’t the right word… :grimacing:

Kind regards,

Motorway Warrior

■■■

No your right maybe drive isn’t; swim through mud, hop over rocks, getting to your everyday joe blogg that’s in need of my services, going where a motorway warrior wouldn’t dare go. but atleast I’m comfortable whether I’m on tarmac or off road :wink:

Ladies and gentlemen, we may have a genuine new member as opposed to another troll here! He shows a lot of promise for a young whippersnapper! :grimacing:

TiredAndEmotional:
Ladies and gentlemen, we may have a genuine new member as opposed to another troll here! He shows a lot of promise for a young whippersnapper! :grimacing:

How ironic is it you speaking of trolls :smiley:

MrAttitude1988:

TiredAndEmotional:

Ah so you are another troll…

TiredAndEmotional:

MrAttitude1988:

TiredAndEmotional:

Ah so you are another troll…

No I meant I feel like you are trolling me :sunglasses: