Jaffa Cakes

Ok bunch - I want in on the closely guarded secret that is “which Tescos stores actually have large, unsold stockpiles of these 100 box outer boxes”…

I’ve had a look around the web, only to find the same old press releases being parroted (cut and pasted from other news sites?) about “It’s only availble in some stores”.

Are there any left, and if so - WHERE?

I love jaffa cakes me. :blush:

So do we but they’re not available in Canada so we make our own from the Paul Hollywood recipe, just as good :smiley:

The best Jaffa cakes I’ve had were Jacobs when I was in Dublin, not available here… :frowning:

FTTM you can get proper Jaffa Cakes from Churchill’s British Shop in Saskatoon, you can park on the slip road for 8th St off Circle Drive on the way south and walk through the car park. Although there won’t be any left if I’ve been there [emoji16][emoji16]

Or order online from British Corner Shop, we’ve just had 2 ■■■■ off boxes of crisps and Mr Kipling cakes delivered. They threw in 10 6packs of Frazzles for free too and I like a Frazzle almost as much as a Jaffa Cake.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

In Toontown today so will take a look tnx. BCS are to pricey for me :laughing:

"Did you find this review of today’s product {Jaffa Cakes} Helpful? Y/N"