Awkward / Embarrassing Moments?

Just wondering if anyone had any awkward or embarrassing moments they would like to share…

Had one today hence this thread.
Anyway I’d popped into the bathroom for a tinkle and noticed my beloved had left her knickers on the cabinet. Now as she had gone to work I thought hello this is a test, so after a quick sniff I deceided to take them downstairs to put in the washing thus passing the test.

At the exact moment I opened the bathroom door the mother in law appeared, so there I stood in my dressing gown clutching the wife’s ■■■■■■■. No words where exchanged she just raised her eyes to the sky, tutted and walked off.

Anyone else, no, ok here’s a meme.

I can relate to the meme, I’ve got a cracking pair of moobs, no sag at all.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

She maybe tutted and walked off because they were HER knickers. :laughing:

Please don’t go into graphic details Dave, how you know the difference ffs. :smiley:

robroy:
She maybe tutted and walked off because they were HER knickers. [emoji38]

Please don’t go into graphic details Dave, how you know the difference ffs. :smiley:

Ok I won’t promise but suffice to say the mother in law doesn’t wear any. Many a time I have asked her to close the beef curtains as she’s scaring the dog.

I was once delivering a tanker full of antifreeze to a rail depot in Reading, site rules required a member of staff to be with me at all times so I was stood there chatting to this member of staff as you do when three women cleaners walked past, one of them (the fat one) wolf whistled at us. I turned to the fella and said " don’t fancy yours much mate" to which he replied “me neither, and I’ve been married to it for 15 years,”, to say I wished for the ground to open up is an understatement! :blush:

A mate had a new girl friend, she worked in a local supermarket. When I met her I commented that her uniform (grey with a green trim) did her no favours.
She replied that she`d already changed out of her work clothes… :blush:

Dipper_Dave:
Just wondering if anyone had any awkward or embarrassing moments they would like to share…

Had one today hence this thread.
Anyway I’d popped into the bathroom for a tinkle and noticed my beloved had left her knickers on the cabinet. Now as she had gone to work I thought hello this is a test, so after a quick sniff I deceided to take them downstairs to put in the washing thus passing the test.

At the exact moment I opened the bathroom door the mother in law appeared, so there I stood in my dressing gown clutching the wife’s ■■■■■■■. No words where exchanged she just raised her eyes to the sky, tutted and walked off.

Anyone else, no, ok here’s a meme.

Lmfao :grimacing:

The time I was queing up at the ice cream shop and watching the young fit babe serving.
Got to the front and asked for a 69 instead of a 99 :blush: , could feel my face burning. :laughing:

Remeber once going to a customer and needing a number 2 so politely asked to use the toilet and ended up doing a proper stinker…I’m talking a double flush required to get rid of it,came out the toilet and a woman was waiting to use it which was embarrassing enough but thought I’d make a sharp get away before she came out,turned out the person I needed to sign for the delivery was the woman who had just entered the gas chamber after me,that was awkward when she came out :laughing: