Why are Brits so slovenly?

Okay, so this isn’t a troll post although i imagine a lot who read this will become triggered by this question - why are Brits so slovenly? It seems that there is a culture in the UK whereby people think it’s acceptable to throw their rubbish out a truck or car window especially into a layby which already has a bin located there. I was born and raised in Belarus and this sort of “trash out window culture” hasn’t made it there (yet) so there’s no evidence or basis to blame this solely on Johnny foreigner or Barry flip flop (although you can if you wish) so I guess my main question is - why are Brits so slovenly and are going to take action and tackle their filthy roadsides? Would placing cameras in laybys or handing out very hefty penalties help this situation? Lucid Dreams.

If City council fix video camera and start give penalty that this drivers will moaning who this is not legaly-data protection,you follow me and more.I think best optional must change cleaning services job and start use much more machine to clean road.

Troll number 3654 please give up .

Buckle up people, this could get rough.

So, my take on this is that Britain has been so successful that is has for many years. Generations in fact, has sponsered idiots to breed yet more idiots. Gradually refining useless eating scumbags who couldnt care less. About anything, including themselves.

Belaurus eh? Hows the state welfare there? I am gonna guess it’s not that great if your not seeing many track suit clad idiots (you can tell them as they cant even put on a cap the right way round) throwing around their remains of corparate Americas fast food economy packaging end user dining experience solution, paid for by the hard working tax paying community, blindly lead by a self servient/interested central goverment.

As long as you get yours. Keep calm and carry not giving a ****.

^^^ in a nutshell, well said.

The sad thing is, that’s what the govt wants, an easily pleased easily led divided and ruled populace…sadly the electorate time after time give their vote to whoever promises them the most for free.

AndieHyde:

So, my take on this is that Britain has been so successful that is has for many years. Generations in fact, has sponsered idiots to breed yet more idiots. Gradually refining useless eating scumbags who couldnt care less. About anything, including themselves.

Belaurus eh? Hows the state welfare there? I am gonna guess it’s not that great if your not seeing many track suit clad idiots (you can tell them as they cant even put on a cap the right way round) throwing around their remains of corparate Americas fast food economy packaging end user dining experience solution, paid for by the hard working tax paying community, blindly lead by a self servient/interested central goverment.

Hello Andie, great post, I’m a little upset users are calling me a troll for asking questions that may tickle a few nerve endings, Why have a forum if you cannot post questions that may hurt feelings? Anyway all in all where would i rather live? Belarus or England? Of course England hence the reason I’m here. But it disappoints me when I see such dirty streets/roadsides. I’ve had family and friends visit me many times and all of them love the UK and it’s people but they never fail to mention how dirty some areas can be! Lucid Dreams.

Juddian:
^^^ in a nutshell, well said.

The sad thing is, that’s what the govt wants, an easily pleased easily led divided and ruled populace…sadly the electorate time after time give their vote to whoever promises them the most for free.

Worse than that I’m afiaid, anyone seen the national dept clock recently? You know, the one that counts how much money we (collectively paying tax) owe in debt to the globalist banking cartel. Honest slavery had real metal chains, at least you knew you had a job for life with an iron shackle around your neck.

Debt based prosperity, not so much.

AndieHyde:

There dictate from Lucasheko.There police can sent to prison near everyone.

Andrejs:

AndieHyde:

There dictate from Lucasheko.There police can sent to prison near everyone.

Not if you pay them off :wink: lucid dreams.

Lucid-dreams:

AndieHyde:

Hello Andie, great post, I’m a little upset users are calling me a troll for asking questions that may tickle a few nerve endings, Why have a forum if you cannot post questions that may hurt feelings? Anyway all in all where would i rather live? Belarus or England? Of course England hence the reason I’m here. But it disappoints me when I see such dirty streets/roadsides. I’ve had family and friends visit me many times and all of them love the UK and it’s people but they never fail to mention how dirty some areas can be! Lucid Dreams.

Dont worry, the burning pitchfork troll hunters will be along shortly.
In the mean time, if you think England is so great. Why dont YOU do something about whats grinding your gears instead of joining in the mass apathy and just moaning about how crap it is.
At least you have the option of going home. The average Brit hasnt got a way out this one and simply has to ■■■■ it up and try to make the best of it. We call these Patriots.

AndieHyde:

Lucid-dreams:

AndieHyde:

Dont worry, the burning pitchfork troll hunters will be along shortly.
In the mean time, if you think England is so great. Why dont YOU do something about whats grinding your gears instead of joining in the mass apathy and just moaning about how crap it is.
At least you have the option of going home. The average Brit hasnt got a way out this one and simply has to ■■■■ it up and try to make the best of it. We call these Patriots.

Yes I’m trying to avoid them as best I can)) I do as best I can, with another local we often go litter picking around our local area, you’d be surprised at how many black bin liners we fill in a small radius! Unfortunately we feel as though we’re fighting a losing battle and need more help from locals! And a bit of tough love to those who always litter the areas! Before we’ve been litter picking and had a group of teenagers pass us - shouted abuse and blatantly through there litter out the car whilst passing, we passed the information of the car onto neighbourhood watch but the louts who did this weren’t from the local area! Lucid Dreams.

AndieHyde:
Worse than that I’m afiaid, anyone seen the national dept clock recently? You know, the one that counts how much money we (collectively paying tax) owe in debt to the globalist banking cartel. Honest slavery had real metal chains, at least you knew you had a job for life with an iron shackle around your neck.

Debt based prosperity, not so much.

Lucid-dreams:
triggered by this question

Mm, this pejorative term seems to have replaced a resistance to taking on differing viewpoints. I see you’ve armed it within your first paragraph to invaliadate those who might disagree with your inflammatory categorisation emebbed within the title.

Just sayin :laughing: :laughing:

Freight Dog:

Lucid-dreams:

Mm, this pejorative term seems to have replaced a resistance to taking on differing viewpoints. I see you’ve armed it within your first paragraph to invaliadate those who might disagree with your inflammatory categorisation emebbed within the title.

Good afternoon Freight dog, not at all, I just know that on forums many people become upset by things that are said. I’m merely suggesting this is an internet forum and those who use it should do so for pleasure only. I am from Belarus and everyone who comes to visit us, always mentions the disgrace of littered streets, roads and laybys - anything from a McDonald’s wrapper to human dung, this should stop. The question is how? Lucid dreams.

In Belarussia no rubbish because they eat just potatoes at home.

Andrejs:
In Belarussia no rubbish because they eat just potatoes at home.

Okay Andre, perhaps you’d like me to respond with big drama. I will not do this, if you genuinely believe Belarusians just eat vegetables - namely potatoes, then you’re as silly as your English grammar. Lucid Dreams.

Lucid-dreams:

Freight Dog:

Lucid-dreams:

Good afternoon Freight dog, not at all, I just know that on forums many people become upset by things that are said. I’m merely suggesting this is an internet forum and those who use it should do so for pleasure only. I am from Belarus and everyone who comes to visit us, always mentions the disgrace of littered streets, roads and laybys - anything from a McDonald’s wrapper to human dung, this should stop. The question is how? Lucid dreams.

Teaching Grandma to ■■■■ eggs here but if your title had a more correct assertion then you might find more ”pleasurable” responses. For example “why is littering seemingly commonplace within the UK”. But I suspect you’re after an inflammatory response.

Freight Dog:

Lucid-dreams:

Freight Dog:

Lucid-dreams:

Teaching Grandma to ■■■■ eggs here but if your title had a more correct assertion then you might find more ”pleasurable” responses. For example “why is littering seemingly commonplace within the UK”. But I suspect you’re after an inflammatory response.

Never jump to assumptions my friend, English isn’t my first language. But I try my best to achieve perfection, please forgive me for my errors. Lucid Dreams.

Lucid-dreams:

Freight Dog:
Never jump to assumptions my friend, English isn’t my first language.

I very much doubt Belarussian is either. In fact my guess is that you would struggle even to find Belarus on a map. :stuck_out_tongue:

Harry Monk:

Lucid-dreams:

Freight Dog:
Never jump to assumptions my friend, English isn’t my first language.

I very much doubt Belarussian is either. In fact my guess is that you would struggle even to find Belarus on a map. :stuck_out_tongue:

Would you rather us message in Russian? I can promise you it won’t be a Google translate Andrejs special. Lucid Dreams.