Dent to door / what caused it / can it be repaired

What caused this dent , I can’t see somebody doing it when opening there door as it seems to low , and door on fiesta justs out about a inch by door handle so I’d of thought a opening door won’t of caused it , could it be a stone flown up off road
Now I had 2 very similar repaired by dent people when daughter had a race red St and they did a bloody good job , but this car is metallic spirit blue so I’m wondering as paint is scuffed / broken in middle of dent , ta

Looks like the doors been opened onto something, like a low wall top stone that sticks out for example. I’d think you could get a SMART repair on that.

Chelsea Tractor door

What are those red things on the headrests? Beer mats? :laughing:

Freight Dog:

No Bristol city FC cleaning rags :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

blue estate:

Freight Dog:

No Bristol city FC cleaning rags :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ha :laughing: . Might explain the dent :laughing:

AW at Sleaford will repair that. Not the cheapest Co you’ll find, but do provide absolutely first class work. Took the g/f’s SLK there when some fella with a broken lip reversed into the side of it.

the maoster:
AW at Sleaford will repair that. Not the cheapest Co you’ll find, but do provide absolutely first class work. Took the g/f’s SLK there when some fella with a broken lip reversed into the side of it.

Was the broken lip present before or after he reversed into it? :laughing:

Your Mrs with the shopping trolly .
Go to dent magic

Hit by another car door, probably one with a protective strip along the door which was the only point of contact when it hit your door.

Should be fixable by a pro dent man, and without any paint needed, done in minutes but won’t be cheap cos skill equipment etc, usually cheaper than a normal bodyshop but you can feel a tad aggrieved that he’s charged you £50 and only been there 20 minutes.

The best people for this you will often find in car refurb/prep centres and those you see at car sales sites fixing multiple scuffs and ■■■■■ where they get through many vehicles in a day.