What cars have heated windscreens

I know ford do ( did have a patent I think ) but I think it’s now run out and others are now fitting them , Mrs loves her fiesta St but at 55 getting in and out of it , driving it she’s getting a bad back , so we’re looking at changing it , first thoughts were fiesta titanium x , ( she must also have heated seats ) as she likes to arrive at work with a hot rosy bum :open_mouth: ( so she tells me )
So what fiesta sized car has these ? , must also have reversing camera / sensors , ta

Bloke i work with has a Kia ceed (might be gt model) and that has heated windscreen, reverse camera/sensor and heated seats, i believe other Kia models have everything you want.

I’m fairly certain the mini has one. Might be an optional extra though, making them a bit difficult to come by.

Captain Caveman 76:
I’m fairly certain the mini has one. Might be an optional extra though, making them a bit difficult to come by.

If Mrs Dozy (I am sorry that sounds worse than intended) is struggling getting in and out of a Fiesta then a Mini will be a big no no! The bloody door sills on them are about a foot high, Mrs Reef fancied one for years, I finally relented and she went and sat in one on a forecourt, put it this way, we ended up buying her a Peugeot :grimacing:

Some new Mercs have a system where you can turn on the heaters from your fob so she won’t have to get into a cold car…get your gold card out dozy :laughing:

Reef:

Captain Caveman 76:

If Mrs Dozy (I am sorry that sounds worse than intended) is struggling getting in and out of a Fiesta then a Mini will be a big no no! The bloody door sills on them are about a foot high, Mrs Reef fancied one for years, I finally relented and she went and sat in one on a forecourt, put it this way, we ended up buying her a Peugeot :grimacing:

With your new orange name tag I expected you to have superpowers, like mind reading. :wink:

I was thinking of the mini clubman(?). The supersized one. They look a bit bigger and easier to get out of.

Captain Caveman 76:

Reef:

Captain Caveman 76:

With your new orange name tag I expected you to have superpowers, like mind reading. :wink:

I was thinking of the mini clubman(?). The supersized one. They look a bit bigger and easier to get out of.

Ahh might be, we never looked at them, just the regular one