Looking for advice

Hi guys ,looking for some advice got up this morning and was about to get dressed and not sure which or what clothes to put on just wondering if any of you guys have had the same problem ■■ plus ive got a bit of of an ache in my bladder and want some advice on what it is ■■? is it a wee wee I want or is it something else just wondering if any of you guys have had the same problem ■■? I would like a heads up any info the usual thing■■? plus iam about to make a cup of tea guys just wondering if any of you guys have had the same problem as me ■■? do I make it in a cup or in the pot ■■? also does the milk go in first or sugar or sweetner or not bother ■■? plus you guys its raining out do I wear a coat with a hood or risk it and hope for the best just wondering if any of you guys have had the same problem ■■? and can give me the heads up.
For ■■■■ sake get a ■■■■■■■ grip and before someone asks me did I never ask for any advice yes I did but not some of the ■■■■ that’s asked on here its to easy for someone to ask anything and everything on here instead of sorting it out yourself because they cant be bothered everyone as to learn but some want ther ■■■■■■■ noses wiping

Time of the month ? :wink:

On a more serious note is there some unrelated issues you have that you want to discuss, your OP reads like a cry for help, feel free to share…

Constructive…

I’m guessing that post took you a fair few minutes to write.

Wouldn’t that have been time better spent wiping your own nose?

Dipper_Dave:

On a more serious note is there some unrelated issues you have that you want to discuss, your OP reads like a cry for help, feel free to share…

Ya some of the ■■■■■■■ on here and those that reply to the bleeding obvious , advice is one thing taking someone by the hand is another

Steve_H:
Constructive…

I’m guessing that post took you a fair few minutes to write.

Wouldn’t that have been time better spent wiping your own nose?

Take it however you want you’ve read it

I’d like to leave you with one thought, but I’m not sure you have anywhere to put it ?.

steviebyday:
I’d like to leave you with one thought, but I’m not sure you have anywhere to put it ?.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dipper_Dave:

No dip I don’t need any help its just laughable some off the things that gets asked on this forum surely to ■■■■ theres more important issues to ask and discuss ,low wages, road works ,poor working conditions not some off the crap on here that gets asked.

BIG AW:

Dipper_Dave:

No dip I don’t need any help its just laughable some off the things that gets asked on this forum surely to [zb] theres more important issues to ask and discuss ,low wages, road works ,poor working conditions not some off the crap on here that gets asked.

If they where asked in the right forum they might not be so laughable ie newbie or bully’s

Ironically your pointless initial post is longer than any other pointless post on here…

xichrisxi:
Ironically your pointless initial post is longer than any other pointless post on here…

Cant be that pointless you’ve read it and replyed thats ironic :confused:

Like Chris Tarrant always said, “it’s only easy if you know the answer”.