Salisbury alleged Russian connection [Merged]

Any thoughts on this.Seems rather convenient to blame Russia,a bit staged,theyre looking to kick off ww3 I realise but this seems a little too simplistic…a black op perchance?

It seems Britain has based the blame on Russia due to the fact the stuff used was made in Russia,does that make the UK responsible for all the civilian deaths that have occurred in war torn areas where British made jets and ammunition were used by foreign countries to carry out the attacks■■?
Just as the world had seemingly calmed down a bit with North Korea and USA looking at different options as opposed to wiping each other from the face of the earth another drama unfolds with Russia…can’t we just all get along :laughing:

xichrisxi:
It seems Britain has based the blame on Russia due to the fact the stuff used was made in Russia,does that make the UK responsible for all the civilian deaths that have occurred in war torn areas where British made jets and ammunition were used by foreign countries to carry out the attacks■■?
Just as the world had seemingly calmed down a bit with North Korea and USA looking at different options as opposed to wiping each other from the face of the earth another drama unfolds with Russia…can’t we just all get along :laughing:

WE do THEY dont .The bankster cartels need wars twas ever thus,the ultimate business model with a convenient sideline in population reduction into the bargain.

They, the govt and its lackeys, must think we were born yesterday or assume we believe anything the state broadcaster (bbc) and its mainstream media chums tell us :unamused:

So some highly trained spook from Russia has been instructed to do away with a bloke no longer of any danger or use to us or them, and the only assassin they could find was the village idiot who managed to lay an evidence trail leading straight back home, though being the village idiot he forgot that the ‘‘Ivan Was Here’’ business card was supposed to slip out of his wallet at the scene.

Pudding overegged, once again.

Its all about Brexit, as one would expect, we’re so much safer in bed with the fourth reich new european army, you know it makes sense :unamused:

Steady boys we can at least be safe in the knowledge that Russia will be quaking in its boots :unamused:

Russian double agent eh.
What did he think he was gonna do?
Double cross the Kremlin,all his working life…then retire to a leafy village in the sticks.
Don’t work like that.
Once you’re"in"…you’re in for life

toonsy:
Steady boys we can at least be safe in the knowledge that Russia will be quaking in its boots :unamused:

With Maybot and BoJo at the helm what can possibly go wrong? :smiley:

It was meant to be obvious. If Russia wanted to do it silently and make it look natural or like an accident it would’ve been so simple. Using poison makes it hit the news and Russia is the prime suspect, so their enemies know they can hit who they want wherever they want. It would’ve been really easy to just off them in a car accident. Plus, if they really wanted him dead they would be, him surviving (so far at least) is no mistake.

could britain not just do what they did a cpl of times before?
get america as backup,and have a square go with russia in a country of no importance or loss to the world in general if it gets trashed,nuked,or suffers millions of collateral damage…anywhere in asia,africa or the middle east springs to mind.
it worked out well enough in ww2 when we used france as a battlefield? :confused:

dieseldog999:
get america as backup,and have a square go with russia in a country of no importance or loss to the world in general if it gets trashed,nuked,or suffers millions of collateral damage…anywhere in asia,africa or the middle east springs to mind.
it worked out well enough in ww2 when we used france as a battlefield? :confused:

I don’t think the next war we see will involve many foot soldiers tbh,it’ll just be countries pressing buttons firing off nukes at each other.

This was on Russias news a few days ago ( i have a times link, but its behind a paywall)

pressreader.com/new-zealand … 5888755662

Novichok (sp) was made specifically to get round the convention on the use of chemicals in warfare and made by Russia. So either Russia did use it as a state sponsored operation, or they have lost control of thier stock.

I do think that the rationale behind thinking that it was Russian state sponsored terrorism should be shared between partners such as France etc and the Russians. There may be lots of reasons why it does point to Russia that the government are not going to share with the wider public.

The reason I’m comfortable that it is likely to be Russia bheind it, well it’s their MO - Litvinenko to start with. And they are generally causing trouble, knowing they are doing so - invasion of Ukraine, the downing of the airliner over Ukraine, state cyber terrorism, the meddling in political elections.

If you see Putin interviewed and asked questions, he denies it but then all but adds a comedy wink at the end.

What can we do, bu88er all and maybe that’s not a bad thing. We can chuck out a few diplomats and shut down RT, they will do the same. However, they can seize assets from the likes of BP and cause havoc with pension funds. Europe may make a lot of grumbling noises but whilst they are so dependent of gas from Russia, they aren’t going to kick up a fuss.

Whilst on the subject, can I give this book a huge recommendation:

amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y16BEM2/ … TF8&btkr=1

fascinating look at how geography shapes countries plans to expand, either by trade or by military force and includes the authors thoughts on future intentions. Really well written by a knowledgeable man.

One thing is for certain!

We will never get told the truth!

dieseldog999:

What we could use Syria, as Iraq and Afghanistan have been used, and Europe isn’t big enough for a war anymore, if that fails Africa, a then that kills the famines, due to all the burgers and pizza the spanks will fly in to feed it’s troops.

iv a friend over in Russia, asked them how does it read on Your news over in Russia?

the answer -" i dont watch the tv news- as its all lies "

same as here then!

Quite obvious really what’s happened here.

Just the fact the general unwashed heard about it early doors is enough for me to know it wasn’t Russia.

Then there’s the small coincidence this was on the doorstep of Porton Down.

Let’s face it lads and lasses espionage shenanigans happen like this on a regular/ daily basis and no one hears about it.

Russia wouldn’t use a nerve agent anyway, just to much of a faff. But that’s what they want you to think I hear you cry, surely Russia would want folk to be aware it could be them.
No they wouldn’t they ain’t bothered, if Russia wanted someone dead they may as well send a Cossak in armed with nothing more than a woolly hat and a dodgy yet very difficult dance routine. They couldn’t give a flying fork.

So now let’s look at who would profit from this, well Theresa’s popularity would go up, Trump will jump on board naturally (remember him and Theresa fell out a bit on twitter), The French yep they still owe us a favour or two, Italy well in the short term but may stab us in the back when the going gets tough, Germany - more likely to side with Russia, Spain- yep be on our side just for the ■■■■ ups really.

But what if it goes wrong, what if English intelligence is wrong what if this whole situation is engineered to be Theresa’s WMD, thus leading to a vote of no confidence and an end to Brexit.

Think I’ll move to Russia, great place to live unless your Gay or even slightly camp. Yep they certainly don’t like it up em.

That said I’m strangely reminded of a certain Archduke Franz Ferdinand, Apocalypse anyone…

Edit: Not used now but I wonder what our equivalent ‘Bikini State’ would be now this has kicked off. I’ll go for ■■■■■■■ with a thong.

best get to the bunkers!

tin hat.png

The next war won’t be fought with bombs.

The first we will know about the next war having started, is when the cyber infrastructure fails. When your bank card fails to work. When the lights go off. When the traffic management of big cities gets compromised…

The next war that is not fought on a proxy battle field (which are only fought to use up ammunition and justify the eye watering cost of fighter planes and pilots), will not involve the ‘militairy’. Why attempt the folly of trying to invade us, when we are 85% dependent on a virtual cyber infrastructure?

For UK like give refugees status to Russian spy agent,billionars.Uk earn from this person billion money and not arrest if Russian police want found them and arrest.Died Berezovsky,Litvinenko and more.Uk can t live good without billion from anywhere.

Future threads coming to TNuk soon:

What Tacho mode do I use in the event of a Nuclear attack warning.

Can I go over my hours to escape fallout.

I’m growing another head does that class as double manning.

What night out gear do I need for a Nuclear Winter.

Unplanned night out under a mushroom cloud.

I won’t get out me bunker for less than £10 an hour.

What’s Maritime like to work for.

What’s the best Sat Nav for avoiding zombies.

Stobarts sent in to take out the bridges to halt Russian advance.

Drivers hour laws relaxed due to imminent global annihilation.

Thermo Nuclear War, Pros and Cons.

Is that a stick of plutonium in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me.

Dipper_Dave:
Future threads coming to TNuk soon:

What Tacho mode do I use in the event of a Nuclear attack warning.

Can I go over my hours to escape fallout.

I’m growing another head does that class as double manning.

What night out gear do I need for a Nuclear Winter.

Unplanned night out under a mushroom cloud.

I won’t get out me bunker for less than £10 an hour.

What’s Maritime like to work for.

What’s the best Sat Nav for avoiding zombies.

Stobarts sent in to take out the bridges to halt Russian advance.

Drivers hour laws relaxed due to imminent global annihilation.

Thermo Nuclear War, Pros and Cons.

Is that a stick of plutonium in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me.

:laughing: