We're is the Dozy one

I’ve been wondering, we’re is the Dozy, I do miss the Friday steak moan, the how crap the green giant planners are, his never ending problems trying to get to the doctor’s…

Had a flounce, stuck to his guns (apart from a licence question in another section) fair play.

I’m sure he re-morphed himself into another persona :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So he’s become a lurker.

Hes on unpaid leave as license awaiting renewal and having problems from when he was naughty.

Its in the safety and working time section

Well least he’s been home on Friday.

kcrussell25:
Hes on unpaid leave as license awaiting renewal and having problems from when he was naughty.

he doesn’t need to be on an unpaid leave if he passed medical, and knows himself there are no issues wuth health, and if he filled all forms and sent them over and he could confirm with dvla they have been received,
He can drive without his licence being issued, while waiting fof it under section, I think 88.
So, no point sitting at home, not getting paid, as getting his licence back might take weeks.
Dvla pen pushers are nit being paid for being efficient, but for simplh being there

hkloss1:

kcrussell25:

he doesn’t need to be on an unpaid leave if he passed medical, and knows himself there are no issues wuth health, and if he filled all forms and sent them over and he could confirm with dvla they have been received,
He can drive without his licence being issued, while waiting fof it under section, I think 88.
So, no point sitting at home, not getting paid, as getting his licence back might take weeks.
Dvla pen pushers are nit being paid for being efficient, but for simplh being there

DVLA official pay is similar to mine then?
I’m not paid on fuel efficiency, but am paid to “be there”. “There” being somewhere else with my load!
[emoji3]

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

biggriffin:
I’ve been wondering, we’re is the Dozy, I do miss the Friday steak moan, the how crap the green giant planners are, his never ending problems trying to get to the doctor’s…

Having got himself somewhat confused, (probably by not properly reading stuff he’s been sent,) dozy posted this morning.

dozy is alive and well, and his absence could be explained if he was away at a tailor’s trading his green suit for a suit that has arrows on it.

:bulb: So the question now is… Will dozy be home from breaking rocks at the quarry by Friday? :laughing: :laughing:

And Muckaway seems to have gone awol also.

Socketset:

Apart from the fact that Muckaway actually likes and wants to drive tippers :smiling_imp: :unamused: :imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:, he has more common sense in his little finger than dozy has in total!! If he’s not posting its because he’s had better things to do.Regards Kev.

kevmac47:

Socketset:

Apart from the fact that Muckaway actually likes and wants to drive tippers :smiling_imp: :unamused: :imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:, he has more common sense in his little finger than dozy has in total!! If he’s not posting its because he’s had better things to do.Regards Kev.

so you’re saying driving a tipper shows you’ve more common sense in your little finger than dozy who does a apprentiship with Rolls Royce , works in there development machine shop on aero engine parts , ha, ha , I get more in pension money from Rolls Royce in a week than you earn in a month :exclamation: :exclamation: ,

Didn’t realise you shared your surname with a famous fictional American lawyer …

(Might want to edit your post mate :wink: )

dozy:

kevmac47:

Socketset:

so you’re saying driving a tipper shows you’ve more common sense in your little finger than dozy who does a apprentiship with Rolls Royce , works in there development machine shop on aero engine parts , ha, ha , I get more in pension money from Rolls Royce in a week than you earn in a month :exclamation: :exclamation: ,

You may have served an apprenticeship at Rolls Royce, but reading of all your “exploits” on TNUK you show a total lack of common sense. If you read the post PROPERLY ( back to your training at RR) :unamused: it digs at Muckaway for for liking tippers. But no one can deny he talks a lot of sense, which you patently don’t!
I don’t normally pick people up about their spelling or grammar but, a crucial word in your post is apprenticeship! You can’t even spell it. Ps. I’ve been retired five years now on a bloody good pension that I set up when I started my own business , so your probably wrong on that count also. :smiley: :smiley: Regards Kev.

kevmac47:

dozy:

kevmac47:

Socketset:

You may have served an apprenticeship at Rolls Royce, but reading of all your “exploits” on TNUK you show a total lack of common sense. If you read the post PROPERLY ( back to your training at RR) :unamused: it digs at Muckaway for for liking tippers. But no one can deny he talks a lot of sense, which you patently don’t!
I don’t normally pick people up about their spelling of grammar but, a crucial word in your post is apprenticeship! You can’t even spell it. Ps. I’ve been retired five years now on a bloody good pension that I set up when I started my own business , so your probably wrong on that count also. :smiley: :smiley: Regards Kev.

the problem is here is your not giving any evidence to support your case that I have no common sense , again this company believed I have enough common sense to inspect the products they produce and then sale on to there customers , would you really be selected to inspect machined engine parts if you had no common sense :exclamation: :exclamation: , to be honest you seem to be the one with a lack of common sense as you take as gospel everything you read on a Lorry forum

eagerbeaver:
Didn’t realise you shared your surname with a famous fictional American lawyer …

(Might want to edit your post mate :wink: )

thanks beaver , but I’m fine with my name posted up , I’m sure the managers at Rolls Royce have far more important thing to worry about , rather thanwhat one of there employees posts on a Lorry driving forum :open_mouth: :wink: they invested a lot of time / money in me ( 5 yr apprentiship ) so I’m sure they’ll overlook the odd lapse of judgement :wink:

As if by magic the shop keeper appears.

biggriffin:
As if by magic the shop keeper appears.

You don’t believe it’s the real dozy do you :exclamation: dozy working on aero engines :laughing: :laughing: Jesus just the thought the plane your in 38 k up might have a dozy powered engine :open_mouth:

dozy:

kevmac47:

Socketset:

Early finish on Fridays I see from your Rolls Royce work rota :laughing:

dozy:

kevmac47:

Socketset:

Dozy, No matter what evidence you post, it will get twisted out of proportion by the disillusioned, bitter and twisted never done anything else brigade. Odd isn’t it how the cleverest among us seem to get the most stick, one word m8, jealousy.