gkn

Another speccy corporate knobshiner politico Greg clarke does the predictable it would seem.This reptile needs an appointment with a flame thrower for its treason.

Clue please thank you

Pray explain what he has done, or said, and whats it to do with GKN ?

truckyboy:
Pray explain what he has done, or said, and whats it to do with GKN ?

Likely to sign off to melrose by the looks of it

It’s interesting that part of the reason for Unilever closing HQ operations in the UK and transferring to the Netherlands is that they can defend themselves more rigorously against a hostile takeover because of some “poison pill” clause in their business there. A lesson for UK PLC?

TiredAndEmotional:
It’s interesting that part of the reason for Unilever closing HQ operations in the UK and transferring to the Netherlands is that they can defend themselves more rigorously against a hostile takeover because of some “poison pill” clause in their business there. A lesson for UK PLC?

It may be that Unilever have a major corporate HQ in Rotterdam Holland and Hamburg Germany already and UK real estate is worth more.

I had some very good work from Gkn sheepbridge stokes period 99 to about just before they shut , in the 80s &90s my dad brought scrap turnings and borings in bulk tippers from the freight rover plant on bromford lane Birmingham and Gkn Telford ,the work going out was piston liners to a local engineering shop to have the ports cut out then reload back to Gkn with finished liners for inspection,then reload more for cosworth at Worcester,Perkins Stafford and ■■■■■■■ daventry one summer I had 6 subcoractors on the job ,there where also collections like copper waste tubing for the melting pot and graphite or carbon too ,looking back I made a lot of money from it as it was a round the clock job sometimes and I did too :blush: ,all flattened now . :cry: