Have you had the chop!

Had the chop yesterday (Wednesday ) how soon did you return to work ? Iam thinking of loading and going Sunday , anyone ?

Punchy Dan:
Had the chop yesterday (Wednesday ) how soon did you return to work ? Iam thinking of loading and going Sunday , anyone ?

Man up Dan , I had mine done on a Tuesday morning and went back to work on 6 to 2 shift Wednesday , bagging and loading 50kg bags of dust at Dowlow . Got to be honest though , I was on the packer and my opponent was ■■■■■■■ them onto the pallets . So long as you don’t do owt daft you’ll be fine . Dave

Dave I’ve heard of folk that went working too quick and ended up in Miether :cry:

The thought of anything sharp and pointy coming anywhere near my Davina’s sends me wappy. :open_mouth:
You should have done what I did Dan…sent the wife for it. :sunglasses: :smiley:

robroy:
The thought of anything sharp and pointy coming anywhere near my Davina’s sends me wappy. :open_mouth:
You should have done what I did Dan…sent the wife for it. :sunglasses: :smiley:

It’s a funny feeling when you feel a mans hands on your legs but you can’t feel his fingers but you know where they are :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My local work on a ‘ When’s Your weekend off system as a lot of people didn’t want time off work

Punchy Dan:
Dave I’ve heard of folk that went working too quick and ended up in Miether :cry:

I never had any bother Dan , I had it done under general anathsetic , but the foreman had his done under local and had nuts like cricket balls , he had a week off to recover , I didn’t like the bloke anyway . Just take it steady and you will be ok .Dave

I had local ,was in and out in 15 mins ,don’t fancy getting burnt lime on me yet though :blush: :cry:

Now if you had only let me know beforehand Dan I could have loaned your lady my castration pliers, I have offered them to several families on our row but so far all have declined my kind offer and it’s a shame to see them sitting there all nice and shiny but redundant. Last family that declined ended up having twins, I did try to stop things but they just wouldn’t listen and trusted to luck. :unamused: Plenty of spare rubber bands with them so don’t worry about her breaking one, just tell your Mrs to keep her fingers clear when closing them over your two veg though as they can give her a nasty nip! :open_mouth:

Pete.

C’mon Dan, you hill folk are supposed to be tough! :wink: . I was back at work the next day but tbf that was probably too soon.

The worst part was having to provide a sample a few weeks later and as I’m in my bathroom doing the necessary and wondering about the logistics of filling a pot that needs to be facing downhill from a pourer that’s pointing uphill I can hear my mother in law shouting up the stairs “I know what you are doing!” Put me off a tad I can tell you :blush:

Had it a few years ago…the pain of having a needle stabbed directly in your nuts was unreal,never felt pain like it I’m sure it’d been less painful to stretch them out on a table and chop them off with a machete :blush:

^^^^ yeah I forgot about that (or my mind blanked it out) it was somewhat akin to sticking a biro into a Brussel sprout! Not something I care to repeat.

Wimps!

Played the pain game for all it was worth, got waited on hand an foot for three days. But then it got boring …

Thanks for the offer Pete :unamused:

Maoster belive it or not I’ve never done a manual entry :open_mouth:

Chris it wasn’t so much the needle but the feeling the space the anaesthetic filled :neutral_face:

Mr tired ain’t no wimps round here :laughing:

Raymondo I’ll be waited on until Sunday then ,can’t lay it on too thick or I’ll not be allowed to roll on the sabeth :wink:

Just for those who might be interested … two pieces of spaghetti sized tubes about a cm long are removed, mine stuck to the side of the disposal bag so that’s how I know :slight_smile:

Search The Snip and snip snip on here.

windrush:
Now if you had only let me know beforehand Dan I could have loaned your lady my castration pliers, I have offered them to several families on our row but so far all have declined my kind offer and it’s a shame to see them sitting there all nice and shiny but redundant. Last family that declined ended up having twins, I did try to stop things but they just wouldn’t listen and trusted to luck. :unamused: Plenty of spare rubber bands with them so don’t worry about her breaking one, just tell your Mrs to keep her fingers clear when closing them over your two veg though as they can give her a nasty nip! :open_mouth:

Pete.

Dan,
As above,
You should have called the “2 Pete’s” we can stand the blood if you can stand the pain from these bad boys!

:imp: :smiling_imp: :cry:

I had mine done on a Monday afternoon and took the rest of week off and returned the following Monday but then again I had full sick pay so it would’ve been rude not to !!