ADR and biochem warfare materials

I hope these things don’t get moved around by road in any quantities.While that Russian might have done grievous harm to his comrades, its hard to imagine that Russia would pursue a vendetta in a member state of the EU, the biggest. richest market the world has ever seen, risking further retaliation.

I’m viewing those powder tankers in a whole new light :wink:

Well I’m going to get this started, I reckon could make a 20 pager with the right people and some manipulation. :laughing:

With ISIS seeminly on the run and many people of Europe and the US not buying into the ideal of unrestricted global capitalism, I suppose those who feel it’s thier right to be in control of our lives might need a new scapegoat (or old one) to give them the justification for new laws to control a population that is asking awkward questions instead of just being good little epsilons. :open_mouth:

Or maybe the Russian regime is pure evil and we should all be greatful to have such great and vigilant leaders who are thinking only of our welfare? :confused:

If it were the Ruskies they are only trying to kill one person while that mad ■■■■■ theresa may is trying to kill off thousands with her social cuts …

Still got my noddy suit and respitartor in the loft lol…What I don’t understand is ,Nerve agent kills pretty quickly and it doesn’t take mush of the agent to kill someone …The cure is antophine ,we where told 1 autojet of antrophine every 15 mins and a max of 3 anymore and you get antrophine poisioning …systems are the reverse of the nerve agent…

Now this Russian nerve agent was meant to be strongest version made ,yet they all seemed to survive without receiving the correct medical attention for quiet a while

If administered as a spray more people would have suffered symptoms and been seriously ill if not dead ,so was if done the same way that kim the Korean did to his brother ■■? and he died quickly …It s all very suspicious .Did his daughter do it ■■?

muckles:
I reckon could make a 20 pager with the right people and some manipulation. :laughing:

With ISIS seeminly on the run and many people of Europe and the US not buying into the ideal of unrestricted global capitalism, I suppose those who feel it’s thier right to be in control of our lives might need a new scapegoat

Or maybe the Russian regime is pure evil and we should all be greatful to have such great and vigilant leaders who are thinking only of our welfare? :?

I bet I know those fish you’re dangling them there hooks for :laughing: .

Pre-emptive strike by the mods there, moving the thread before it’s even gone off topic!

I hear it’s going by road and there try I g to get Dozy as lead driver :smiley: :smiley:

norb:
Still got my noddy suit and respitartor in the loft lol…What I don’t understand is ,Nerve agent kills pretty quickly and it doesn’t take mush of the agent to kill someone …The cure is antophine ,we where told 1 autojet of antrophine every 15 mins and a max of 3 anymore and you get antrophine poisioning …systems are the reverse of the nerve agent…

Now this Russian nerve agent was meant to be strongest version made ,yet they all seemed to survive without receiving the correct medical attention for quiet a while

If administered as a spray more people would have suffered symptoms and been seriously ill if not dead ,so was if done the same way that kim the Korean did to his brother ■■? and he died quickly …It s all very suspicious .Did his daughter do it ■■?

Interesting what you say about nerve agents effectiveness, I could throw a bit more fuel on any conspiracy theories. Apparently while the media have been wall to wall about nasty Russia, the Tories have voted to reduce the how many children can get a free school meal. :open_mouth: Fortunate timing or something more sinister? :confused:

muckles:

norb:

Interesting what you say about nerve agents effectiveness, I could throw a bit more fuel on any conspiracy theories. Apparently while the media have been wall to wall about nasty Russia, the Tories have voted to reduce the how many children can get a free school meal. :open_mouth: Fortunate timing or something more sinister? :confused:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tories-just-voted-cut-childrens-12181616

Well. theres proof that the Beeb are biased: pushing stories about nasty foreigners while ignoring domestic stories about right wing Gov cuts. That proves theyre all pro foreign left wingers.

Hang on.

I mean.

Oh.

Franglais:
Well. theres proof that the Beeb are biased: pushing stories about nasty foreigners while ignoring domestic stories about right wing Gov cuts. That proves theyre all pro foreign left wingers.

Hang on.

I mean.

Oh.

Well you could argue that Putin is hardly the darling of those who are branded with the left wing label (although I’m coming to the conclusion the left and right wing or liberal labels are dated :confused: ) or those who support the present economic regime and the institutions the prop it up or benefit from it’s existence. :wink: