Salisbury alleged Russian connection [Merged]

Juddian:
Thought provoking post there Winseer, though i wonder how long people like us will go on before the current jackboots doing the will of the state kick the door in, you know they’ll come for us eventually.

The current bogeyman is anyone to the right of the left must think, now branded the extreme right, and we’ve seen several young people with conservative views held in detention and banned from entering the country in the last 2 weeks by the person currently masquerading as a Home Sec.
Tommy Robinson went to Speaker’s Corner last Sunday to deliver the speech which the banned Martin Sellner was going to read out, though if you only listen to state sponsored propaganda you probably have no idea what i’m talking about.
How long Tommy will last before the state manages to get rid of him one way or another is the question.

We have entered a totalitarian time in our history, a time when free speech is not just no longer allowed but it’s increasingly likely saying or doing the wrong thing will not just lose you a job/home/position and off to prison, but also your life is in grave danger because they’ll arrange for the useful idiots to deal with you, as they indeed tried with Tommy.

We have a fifth column that have been invited in and not only allowed to do their worse, but encouraged to do so and paid to do so, and some people are wondering why?

It’s a quandy, and i suspect the answers are several but i think this fifth column is the main wedge in the divide and rule regime of the govts we have had for the last 30 years, even poor old Thatcher was an unwitting pawn in this game, doing her part by destroying systematically our manufacturing base which is/was after all the back bone of this industrial nation, i think she finally realised what the score was and who the real enemies of the country were, well represented by the pro EU of the time and now the remain faction in the tory party and politicians in general, and they stabbed her in the back the second she was no longer willing to go along with it.

Another irony is the new fifth column are just another sub set of useful idiots, but the the state has overegged this pudding somewhat and this fifth column is getting way out of control, no go zones, rampant child ■■■■ by a sub set (lets not call it that gentler term grooming eh? its the ■■■■ of lower class young girls in the main) and the arrest of fathers by the state’s now politically motivated enforcers who tried to get their little girls back, no you could not make this up either, and what is coming is going to play into the state’s hands.

The public are duped, JSW’s, antifa, hope not soap, assorted useful idiots wailing about how terrified they are of right wing extremists :unamused: you couldn’t make this ■■■■■■■■ up either, they’ve jailed the Britain First leaders for hate, they used Farage to destroy the BNP (yes and he takes credit for it) because the BNP were actually becoming a political force and had to go (they tried to jail Griffin twice probably hoping he too would die in prison, but unfortunately the jury didn’t do as told), and they’ve infiltrated UKIP to neuter that when it was no longer useful.

Now whether you had any sympathy at all with the BNP or Britain First the EDL or indeed UKIP, they are to varying degress vilified by the state propaganda machine, with UKIP the least hated because its a controllable safety valve for those who won’t willingly be forced into the lib lab two cheeks of the same arse choice you are only supposed to make.

Yet hated as they are i’m struggling to remember the atrocities committed by these groups, they don’t threaten to kill those who disagree, they don’t slit throats, they don’t bomb innocent children attending concerts,they don’t attack trains or buses, they don’t mow down people in the street or out shopping with their families…and yes we’ve had one incident of an idiot retaliating with a vehicle but he did not come from any of those groups and nor did the other nutter who stabbed Jo Cox…and they don’t systematically ■■■■ children of different backgrounds with the seeming approval of our state enforcers.

Quite what they the establishment hopes to gain from all this i don’t know, i suspect much of the ruling establishment have no more idea of the reasons why this has been done to the country than any of us, they’ve enjoyed the twenty pieces of silver and their little bit of power and glory and have gone along by saying what was required at the time, maybe there’s a bit of appeasement and self preservation at the back of it which would be understandable, the idea that by being seen to be on the right side of what is coming will devour them last, but devour them and their children it surely will.
Maybe the Cotswolds will eventually be a secured off protected area as a refuge for the more equal than others that have enabled the destruction of Britain…note the corridor from that area to the expensive side of the capital is devoid of industralisation and ghetto style living, this isn’t by accident.

Evil people with unlimited funds are at the back of all this.
No one is safe, Orwell had no idea how far this would go, get your eyes and ears away from the state misinformation machine and see for yourselves what the hell is going on.

You think Thatcher was unwitting when she smashed manufacturing? You don’t think they stabbed her in the front when she brought 100,000 political militants onto the streets of London over the poll tax, having defied almost every sensible counsel in her own party?

You say you don’t remember the atrocities committed by fascist supporters, but then acknowledge the recent examples of them. Fascist ranks invariably contain a skeleton of violent criminals, gangsters, and would-be hard men. Over the years there have been a variety of infiltrations, exposes, even whistleblowers to show that this is the case. The official policy of these groups is not violence, but one suspects that is only because they would be criminalised for advocating it.

You say fascist supporters do not attack concerts of children or launch van attacks, but of course that is false elsewhere in Europe such as in the case of Anders Breivik, who killed almost 80 people (and injured more), mostly youths, in a combined shooting assault and car bomb.

I was about to acknowledge that Ukip was considerably more moderate on these matters, but then I was reminded of the clash between Mike “Right” Hookem and Stephen Woolfe, where Woolfe was KO’d and left face down, briefcase still in hand, in the halls of the European parliament.

But let’s allow - and I do - that most people are not so extreme or ready on the tactic of violence, and that there is a political issue at stake and a political goal to be achieved. What are these?

You mention the issue of ■■■■■■■■■■ rings and grooming gangs - you talk of “■■■■ of lower class girls by a subset”, and the “arrest of fathers trying to get their girls back”. The reality is that police smash ■■■■■■■■■■ rings on a daily basis, and they are not especially comprised of a particular ethnicity, except of course that if they are local rings then they tend to represent the local ethnicity. Nor are the rapists themselves high-class - they are typically of the same class as the girls.

The recent conviction of Barry Bennell, a man convicted many times before, is just one of very many examples which shows that extremely wide-ranging abuse is not confined to particular ethnic communities. Indeed, the evidence of the last 20 years shows that in the 60s, 70s, and 80s, paedophiles and sadistic types haunted almost every context in which you can imagine adults having power over children - whether it be institutional homes, schools, mental hospitals, general hospitals, recreational camps, borstals, the list is endless. I’d be surprised if most of us cannot think of some familiar white figurehead who has been done for these crimes.

Regarding the jailed leaders of Britain First, they led a witch-hunt in which they accused completely innocent people of grievous crimes, and in which they threatened the integrity of an ongoing ■■■■ trial (the very trials that, presumably, they want to be brought). So they have been sent to prison.

In terms of why the authorities are having such a problem dealing with grooming gangs, I suspect it’s because they’re often dealing with girls who are runaways from institutional care or from difficult homelives, and for many the only thing worse than receiving time, attention, or money from a gang of abusers will be receiving no time, attention, or money from anybody at all, and these are the issues that police officers and social workers are forced to wrestle with, that in the opinion of the victims themselves the abuse gangs are the lesser evil in their lives.

All that being said, and acknowledging that any reasonable person would want a solution to abuse and exploitation, I don’t see why a political constituency would form around demonising a particular ethnicity, unless there is already an ulterior agenda.

There is always the suspicion that amongst the fascists there is no true political commitment to any of the issues they raise. If there was no evidence of Asian abuse gangs, or if the problem were solved, you don’t get the impression they’d still have any concern about child abuse - instead, their campaigns would centre around not liking the smell of curry, or whatever the issue of the day might be that happens to allow them to express their outsized and unjustified dislike of certain groups.

And what, ultimately, are the solutions for these problems that the fascists propose? Public gallows? Sparking civil wars and pogroms? It’s always the militaristic answer, often with no expense spared, instead of simply taking better care of children, and frankly taking better care of parents.