Ken White driver's been naughty

Sorry if you don’t have Facebook but can’t find it anywhere else.

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ … 1325762932

People who prey on children are disgusting.

People who use those individuals as a way to get attention online and likes on facebook are not much better.

If this was truly about protecting people - then you’d give the information to the Police and not plaster it online.

I’m not the OP. I’ve nothing to personally gain.

The dirty bar steward,I’m always weary of folk who hang their keys on their belt anyway, :smiley:
Seriously though what is going on in some guys heads

The bloke didn’t even look bothered that he was caught don’t think he be visiting many rdc soon

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

sammym:

People who use those individuals as a way to get attention online and likes on facebook are not much better.

If this was truly about protecting people - then you’d give the information to the Police and not plaster it online.

I’ve no problem whatsoever with people exposing these dirty ■■■■■■■■ and plastering them all over the internet for all to see. These groups do a lot of good and have handed many pedophiles over to the police. This pondlife will have been sending all sorts to that decoy before they approached him. Do you honestly think he will have just got in touch with her that day?
What other things has he sent to her such as disgusting pics of him self etc? How many more under age girls has he been in touch with before finally being caught? What could he have done if he didn’t get caught? If you think they are only doing it for attention they you are seriously deluded pal. Would it be different if they caught a ■■■■■ who was being in contact with your daughter if you have one?
I’ve got a 3 year old daughter and put it this way if I ever found out some dirty ■■■■■■■ like this was praying on her and grooming her I’d be going down for a long stretch inside and if I found out she had been ■■■■■■■■ assaulted by such filth it’d be a life sentence as the prick who had done it would no longer be living amongst us.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

sammym:

I’ve no problem whatsoever with people exposing these dirty [zb] and plastering them all over the internet for all to see. These groups do a lot of good and have handed many pedophiles over to the police. This pondlife will have been sending all sorts to that decoy before they approached him. Do you honestly think he will have just got in touch with her that day?
What other things has he sent to her such as disgusting pics of him self etc? How many more under age girls has he been in touch with before finally being caught? What could he have done if he didn’t get caught? If you think they are only doing it for attention they you are seriously deluded pal. Would it be different if they caught a [zb] who was being in contact with your daughter if you have one?
I’ve got a 3 year old daughter and put it this way if I ever found out some dirty [zb] like this was praying on her and grooming her I’d be going down for a long stretch inside and if I found out she had been ■■■■■■■■ assaulted by such filth it’d be a life sentence as the prick who had done it would no longer be living amongst us.

I’ve had one of these vigilantes try to entrap me, and it was “her” who did all the running from the word “Go”, despite me having done nothing to provoke “her” attention and me repeatedly saying that I wasn’t remotely interested. Who knows how many of the people exposed in the Daily Wail had never had any type of involvement in ■■■■■■ activity with minors but had their loneliness and/or ■■■■■■ frustration preyed upon and opened up by vigilantes? The biggest fault I’d find with these snared people is that they must be very naive/gullible to believe that the (usually) bloke on the other end of the computer is really some underage girl who has the hots for 50-year-old men.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

sammym:

I’ve no problem whatsoever with people exposing these dirty [zb] and plastering them all over the internet for all to see. These groups do a lot of good and have handed many pedophiles over to the police. This pondlife will have been sending all sorts to that decoy before they approached him. Do you honestly think he will have just got in touch with her that day?
What other things has he sent to her such as disgusting pics of him self etc? How many more under age girls has he been in touch with before finally being caught? What could he have done if he didn’t get caught? If you think they are only doing it for attention they you are seriously deluded pal. Would it be different if they caught a [zb] who was being in contact with your daughter if you have one?
I’ve got a 3 year old daughter and put it this way if I ever found out some dirty [zb] like this was praying on her and grooming her I’d be going down for a long stretch inside and if I found out she had been ■■■■■■■■ assaulted by such filth it’d be a life sentence as the prick who had done it would no longer be living amongst us.

Read my first sentence. I have nothing but repulsion for anyone who either abuses or attempts to abuse a child (and I include grooming in that).

However what does the facebook videos add? Get some likes - get some pats on the back via likes. Might even get a few mates who also are members of the EDL.

The reality is that good deeds and true charity doesn’t need to be publicised. They would do all the ‘work’ and then pass over the information to the local CID who would take over. But that wouldn’t give them the ‘buzz’ of exposing someone. They simply want 5 mins of fame on their council estate.

Harry Monk:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

sammym:

I’ve had one of these vigilantes try to entrap me, and it was “her” who did all the running from the word “Go”, despite me having done nothing to provoke “her” attention and me repeatedly saying that I wasn’t remotely interested. Who knows how many of the people exposed in the Daily Wail had never had any type of involvement in ■■■■■■ activity with minors but had their loneliness and/or ■■■■■■ frustration preyed upon and opened up by vigilantes? The biggest fault I’d find with these snared people is that they must be very naive/gullible to believe that the (usually) bloke on the other end of the computer is really some underage girl who has the hots for 50-year-old men.

And here is lies the huge problem with ‘exposing’ people.

Let’s say I’d been parked in that truck park. And I’d jumped out of my truck to ask them if they had a light - but they think I’m their ‘decoy’. Next thing I’ve got cameras in my face being live streamed as a ■■■■■■■■■■. Along with a couple of ‘hard men’ who tell me I have to wait for the police to come. And the ‘interviewer’ who starts demanding I keep my hands out of my pockets and answer their frankly stupid questions.

Someone might say ‘I know him his name is Sam XXXX he’s the really rubbish truck driver who keeps crashing - he had another job here, and now is doing some studying here’. Here is how someone’s life can be ruined.

All because the local chavs want a break from drinking carlsberg and jumping on peoples cars. Some of these degenerates even consider it a job!

A good kicking wouldn’t go amiss. Not even ashamed of himself!
Scum!

It’s ok saying no problem getting these people, until the day you get caught out, wrong place at wrong time or a vendetta by somebody.
We’ve seen these witch hunts go wrong before, innocent peoples having their lives wrecked or losing them because of a false allegations followed by a witch hunt or you get the ridiculous accusations (remember the doctor whose house was attacked because the morons couldn’t tell the defence between a paediatrician and pedo?) and what could be worse, doubt being placed upon the convictions of those who are guilty and should face the full force of the law.
There is no problem with them collecting evidence and bringing the real scum to justice, but you have to ask what their real motivation is when they prefer to plaster it over the internet instead.

Looking at this on Facebook proves why these witch hunts are wrong-
1)Ken Whites Facebook page has had to be removed by the company because of people posting on their page of how they “employ peadoephiles ” …
2) This blokes extended family have had threats made to them too,like they are some how responsible for this ■■■■■ doings…
Two Examples of the vigilante fuelled society we live in,targeting absolutely anything with a link to the ■■■■ without no thought that just because they employ him or are related to him doesn’t make them part of what goes on in his sick mind!!

Also a lot of these groups on Facebook seek “donations” from followers to fund this which is acceptable but I wonder whether some of the groups do it with profit of cash in mind and as Harry Monk says purposely set out to “catch” a peado just to make some money from it,which in the eyes of the law is entrapment and an offence in itself.

That said these videos should never see light of day on Facebook and should instead be immediately handed over to the law to deal with,but of course then there would be no “donations”made from the general public then would there,So then we are left with the question…If these “hunters” didn’t make money from it would they bother doing it?!.

id assume the real reason for them is to have their jeremy kyle 15 mins of self inflicted narcissistic fame and glory,somewhat similar to your road commanders lane blocking and doing their rolling roadblock.
hopefully the dole will see them and wonder why they are not looking for a job or stopping their dla benefits .
it would be easy to set almost anyone up if you wished and could be bothered going to the trouble.

This is how irrational the lynch-mob hysteria can get,

A London concrete firm called Jim’ll Mix It after the Jimmy Savile programme has changed its name after drivers were heckled and abused while trying to make deliveries.

Owner Jim Taylor had refused to rebrand his company in the wake of the Savile ■■■ scandal which broke in 2012, but has now conceded defeat.

The company, which is based in Bromley-By-Bow, east London, will now be called MixIt and Mr Taylor says most of its 40 lorries have already been rebranded.

Speaking to Construction News, he said: People would come up at traffic lights and point and be abusive. I was adamant I wouldn’t change [the name] but because of the extent of what he [Savile] did, we used to get abusive language.

dieseldog999:
it would be easy to set almost anyone up if you wished and could be bothered going to the trouble.

Do you think? I reckon they would have absolutely no chance of setting me up as I have no interest in 14 year old girls so wouldn’t be messaging them, sending them explicit photos or arranging to meet them in truck stops like the Ken White driver did.

I’m not backing the vigilantes because to be honest they seem a bunch of tool and it may technically be entrapment but the driver did what he did, if he was all innocent then surely he wouldn’t have responded to the ‘decoys’ messages the way he did.

sammym:

Harry Monk:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

sammym:

And here is lies the huge problem with ‘exposing’ people.

Let’s say I’d been parked in that truck park. And I’d jumped out of my truck to ask them if they had a light - but they think I’m their ‘decoy’. Next thing I’ve got cameras in my face being live streamed as a ■■■■■■■■■■. Along with a couple of ‘hard men’ who tell me I have to wait for the police to come. And the ‘interviewer’ who starts demanding I keep my hands out of my pockets and answer their frankly stupid questions.

Someone might say ‘I know him his name is Sam XXXX he’s the really rubbish truck driver who keeps crashing - he had another job here, and now is doing some studying here’. Here is how someone’s life can be ruined.

All because the local chavs want a break from drinking carlsberg and jumping on peoples cars. Some of these degenerates even consider it a job!

They was a guy in Hull a few years ago who wrongly got labelled a kiddy fiddler, he actually killed himself because of it… The other Hull lads on here might remember it

It’s like those thick ■■■■■ in Middlesborough who hounded and targeted a Doctor, …they thought a pediatrician was the same as a ■■■■■■■■■■, or they did not know the difference. :unamused: .
Not a crap joke either, but a true fact. :bulb:
Not the brightest buttons in the box.

yt03:
They was a guy in Hull a few years ago who wrongly got labelled a kiddy fiddler, he actually killed himself because of it… The other Hull lads on here might remember it

It must be a terrible accusation to have made against you. I recall the chap you mention but wonder how many others that get that label are actually innocent. There is a face book group in hull doing this very same thing, its not exposing people it is entrapment. Personally if I received messages from a young child, I would report that to the police rather than respond to them.

I used to lock up paedophiles for the first 2 yrs & the last 2 yrs of my 24yrs. They are manipulative, sleazy & occasionally clever individuals. I think what groups like Dark Justice etc do is akin to a public service!

Why would anyone even engage online or offline with a minor ■■? If you are being targeted its probably cos you are putting yourself in a position to be targeted.