Moon landing denier

Hi guys

What’s your thoughts on the moon landings in 69?

It’s 50 years and they’ve not been back yet! Not even been for a fly past! And not even been higher than low earth orbit since!

The lunar lander looks like something off blue Peter and how they got the car up and put it together is a mystery!

I’ve just watched the apollo 11 post flight conference and they look so sheepish!

What do you guys think about it?

I think you must of missed a few supposed landings…read this clip
Twelve of these astronauts walked on the Moon’s surface, and six of those drove Lunar Roving Vehicles on the Moon. While three astronauts flew to the Moon twice, of which two landed, none landed on the Moon more than once. The nine Apollo missions to the Moon occurred between December 1968 and December 1972.

Apart from these twenty-four people who visited the Moon, no human being has gone beyond low Earth orbit. They have, therefore, been farther from the Earth than anyone else. They are also the only people to have directly viewed the far side of the Moon. The twelve who walked on the Moon are the only people ever to have set foot on an astronomical object other than the Earth.

Of the twenty-four astronauts who flew to the Moon, two went on to command a Skylab mission, one commanded Apollo–Soyuz, one flew as commander for Approach and Landing Tests of the Space Shuttle, and two went on to command orbital Space Shuttle missions. A total of twenty-four NASA astronauts from the Apollo era flew on the Space Shuttle.

We have, in my opinion, never been anywhere near the moon. There is far more evidence to say we haven`t than there is to say we have.

Well, this was in the news a few days ago. just to add to the whole hoax thing a bit more.

Where’s Carryfast? he must have an opinion on this. :smiley: Over to Bully’s.

The CIA blew up the twin towers, there was no aircraft that flew into the Pentagon…other conspiracy theories believed by the gullible.

dowahdiddyman:
We have, in my opinion, never been anywhere near the moon. There is far more evidence to say we haven`t than there is to say we have.

… and the world is flat, there’s a shortage of lorry drivers, Trump is intelligent and The Mail is a veritable bastion of un-biaised and balanced reporting.

Wow! So what is the evidence? Come on, I could do with a good laugh!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yes, the moon landings seem incredible to us: largely because we are so hampered by ‘tech’ that it’s impossible for us to do anything like that today.

But then, Concorde seems incredible for its time also…look at its CRUISING speed and compare that to the top speed of military aircraft today.

And people used to drive Leyland Marathons to the Middle East, and (even more incredible) back again!

1969 -2018 is not 50 years .just pointing that out .

Read John Hamers.The Falsification Of History for a more forensic analysis of the moon landings and much more besides including the uss Liberty false flag,Lusitania sinking all bankster,mossad,c.I.a projects.

GasGas:
And people used to drive Leyland Marathons to the Middle East, and (even more incredible) back again!

On a side note mate, Leyland Marathons were luxury (and if ■■■■■■■ powered well capable of getting there and back again) compared to some of the earlier M.East trucks, AECs, Seddons, and Atki Borderers for eg…not sure any made it to the moon though. :smiley:

Dav1d:
Well, this was in the news a few days ago. just to add to the whole hoax thing a bit more.

And it says: “Mr Bryant goes further still in his book to suggest that the first lunar mission may have actually been a success, but that those who landed on the Moon discovered it was already occupied by aliens and were warned never to return, hence the title of his book.”

Little green men, too! :smiley:

This is the real reason the lunar landings stopped:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

Just too expensive.

If it was faked, the loser in the race to the moon would have exposed it years ago.

There were various experiments left on the moon by Apollo missions which beamed back ‘open source’ data for years after…were they fake as well?

I have it on good authority that the moon landings happened but due to some ■■■■■■■ forgetting the camera the video footage had to be reshot on earth. True story…

Anyway talking of deniers I wonder what denier stocking the wife would need to stop me making a moon landing of my own.

Dipper_Dave:
I have it on good authority that the moon landings happened but due to some ■■■■■■■ forgetting the camera the video footage had to be reshot on earth. True story…

Anyway talking of deniers I wonder what denier stocking the wife would need to stop me making a moon landing of my own.

The earlier report of alien life were true, that’s the reason for the filming in a hanger later. To keep the alien culture a secret. It had to be hushed up as they gave us the formula for making petrol from water and obviously since Texas business funds the Whitehouse it was suppressed. And since nylon is a petrochemical product it would also have led to the end of seamed stockings, so obviously it’s all for the best.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Didnt neil armstrong totally deck a guy that got in his face about “not going to the moon”
also check out vintage space on you tube very informative bite size peices of knowledge

Notimetoulouse:
Didnt neil armstrong totally deck a guy that got in his face about “not going to the moon”
also check out vintage space on you tube very informative bite size peices of knowledge

Buzz Aldrin.

A lot of interesting reading here aulis.com/