Were is the beaver

Not been on to much but have noticed that the beaver is absent from the class.Or has he annoyed the wrong person and been giving the chop.

trying to unfreeze his dam?

He’s hibernating.

lappland life 082.JPGHe’s up here on holiday.

Had breakfast and coffee with him 2 hours ago at Lymm. He’s taking a mod induced sabbatical. :wink:

the maoster:
Had breakfast and coffee with him 2 hours ago at Lymm. He’s taking a mod induced sabbatical. :wink:

Ah understand then hope hes soon back in the wild :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Colin_scottish:
Not been on to much but have noticed that the beaver is absent from the class.Or has he annoyed the wrong person and been giving the chop.

Pre mod mate.
Beaver gave out straight to the point opinions that were not appreciated by some, especially those given about a certain member of the Old Bill.
He was a bit like me, in the fact that he does not take all this stuff TOO seriously, realising it isn’t ‘real life’ , but it looks like it has been taken too seriously by some, and he’'s had his arse kicked to pre mod. :unamused:
Even if some of his opinions were a bit blunt, at least they sparked off a lot of conversation and added a lot of pages to otherwise boring threads, I would have thought that some of the mods would have took this into consideration…so stand by now for some real entertainment about Stobarts and Sat navs instead. :unamused:

Can’t say too much, as if I do, I’ll maybe end up the same way, after getting the old ‘‘Well if you don’t like it f.off routine’’ which would be a shame as I like this forum…as Beaver did.
Anyway, I’ve spoken to him and he aint too fussed anyway, …as I said he doesn’t take it TOO serious. :bulb:
I reck he’ll come back on.

Just noticed Maoster beat me to it, …but he said it all in only 2 lines. :laughing:

I like to get in, get it over and done with and get out quickly Robroy. Just ask my Missus. :blush:

the maoster:
I like to get in, get it over and done with and get out quickly Robroy. Just ask my Missus. :blush:

I know what you mean mate, 5 mins of pleasure, and then tell her to get up and make you a bacon sarnie. :laughing:

the maoster:

Two pumps and a squirt then :stuck_out_tongue:

robroy:

Colin_scottish:

Pre mod mate.
Beaver gave out straight to the point opinions that were not appreciated by some, especially those given about a certain member of the Old Bill.
He was a bit like me, in the fact that he does not take all this stuff TOO seriously, realising it isn’t ‘real life’ , but it looks like it has been taken too seriously by some, and he’'s had his arse kicked to pre mod. :unamused:
Even if some of his opinions were a bit blunt, at least they sparked off a lot of conversation and added a lot of pages to otherwise boring threads, I would have thought that some of the mods would have took this into consideration…so stand by now for some real entertainment about Stobarts and Sat navs instead. :unamused:

Can’t say too much, as if I do, I’ll maybe end up the same way, after getting the old ‘‘Well if you don’t like it f.off routine’’ which would be a shame as I like this forum…as Beaver did.
Anyway, I’ve spoken to him and he aint too fussed anyway, …as I said he doesn’t take it TOO serious. :bulb:
I reck he’ll come back on.

Just noticed Maoster beat me to it, …but he said it all in only 2 lines. :laughing:

Ffs rob that’s a lot of reading for a Saturday morning :stuck_out_tongue: bit crap for being put on pre mod for a bit of honesty and truth.

Freedom of speech killed the Beaver :confused:

Free the Beaver 1…

Get yer comments in quick lads before this is kicked into touch into the ‘Feedback Forum’ graveyard slot.

Just noticed it’s on Bully’s now.

robroy:

the maoster:

I know what you mean mate, 5 mins of pleasure, and then tell her to get up and make you a bacon sarnie. :laughing:

5 mins…does that include the ■■■ after?

Gimme a…

B.

Gimme an E gimme an A gimme a V gimme an E gimme an R.(gimme an exclamation mark for the grammar freaks here)!

Put 'em together and whadya got?

BEAVER!

I don’t know what has been said to merit going on pre-mod but when I see some of the other stuff on here the policy appears inconsistent. It’s fairly typical though of a society that values free speech as long as you’re on message with people of influence.

Free beaver… Where?
I’m at the end of a four on and desperate :laughing:

Drift:
Free beaver… Where?

Think you’ve got wrong end of stick mate. :smiley:
youtu.be/wS3LWOTCW4A
:laughing: :laughing:

robroy:

Drift:
Free beaver… Where?