Kids crossing (meandering across) the road

This is a big bugbear of mine and has been for a long time now :smiling_imp: Do these kids not realise that they are putting their lives (and others) at risk? Blatantly stepping out in front of oncoming traffic, while eyeballing the driverā€™s as if itā€™s a ā€œcome on then, i dare you to hit meā€?
I do a school run every morning and have to endure Secondary School kids doing this every day and find myself slowing down as if Iā€™M ā€œrunning the gauntletā€, fearful of hitting one (several) of them :open_mouth: Thankfully i have a dashcam fitted so feel this is a bit of protection if the worst happens.
Just another area of lack of respect/ignorance that the youth of today have, pushing boundaries to the limits? Of course we were never angels but i would never have thought of deliberately walking out in front of traffic for a ā€œlaughā€.

Kids think they are immortal and we never did anything to challenge or annoy adults did we?

You need a dash cam. Simples, I hardly ever go out without one nowadays.

I find a quick blow of the loud air horn does the job

I donā€™t slow down. I maintain speed and donā€™t flinch. Inevitably they moveā€¦

toonsy:
I donā€™t slow down. I maintain speed and donā€™t flinch. Inevitably they moveā€¦

That sounds like itā€™ll be someoneā€™s
ā€œFamous Last Wordsā€

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Just slow down and (if necessary) stop. Total cost to you - maybe a few seconds of your time and a few millilitres of fuel (and possibly a few microns of brake pad). Rocket science it is notā€¦

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk