Tunnocks tea cake add

if I knew how I would start a petition to bring back the tunnocks tennis advertisement, they were told to remove it after 1 yes 1 complaint, what ever is the world coming to I cherished my poster of Fiona butler,

nice.jpg

The pandering to limp wristed whingers that goes on is pathetic.

Why can’t people and companies say things like “■■■■ off and get a life, wet pants.”?

A.

images-3.jpg

So lets get this right, a light hearted ad that doesn’t show anything is banned as it’s considered sexist, a perfume ad that shows a man ■■■■■■■■■■ while being spied on by a group of young women is ok to show time and time again over Christmas?
Just imagine the outcry if it had been an attractive women ■■■■■■■■■■ while being spied on by a group of young men? :open_mouth:

muckles:
So lets get this right, a light hearted ad that doesn’t show anything is banned as it’s considered sexist, a perfume ad that shows a man ■■■■■■■■■■ while being spied on by a group of young women is ok to show time and time again over Christmas?
Just imagine the outcry if it had been an attractive women ■■■■■■■■■■ while being spied on by a group of young men? :open_mouth:

The usual double standards that seem to apply now that liberated modern women have found twitter and use it to force their opinions on the population.
Apparently the ad was judged to “objectify” wimmin by showing bare flesh. Maybe these modern free thinking liberated wimmin should dress in something long and shapeless so us males don’t “objectify” them and allegedly harass them. You could call this garment a… now let’s think…I know… a burqua!.. oh,wait, hang on…

i dunno about sexism,but i went to a muslim ■■■■■■■■■■ recently where the tart came out naked and all the taliban were screaming and shouting at her…put it on,put it on…put it on!!!
the rest of the crowd were shouting.show us yer face! :open_mouth:

muckles:

I’m being dragged to see that fifty shades of ■■■■■ film. Got dragged to see the first one too :imp: . What did I do in a past life?

In the first one he spanked her on the backside. I burst out laughing (by this point going lightheaded with boredom), all these angry women faces turned round and glared at me :laughing:

GOG47:

muckles:

The usual double standards that seem to apply now that liberated modern women have found twitter and use it to force their opinions on the population.
Apparently the ad was judged to “objectify” wimmin by showing bare flesh.

The reaction of most of the women I know when they announced the grid girl ban was far more vocal in condemnation of the feminist movement than any of the men I know.
And these weren’t feeble women, who believe their place is in the kitchen, they firmly believe they have the right to the job they want and dress how they want and having worked with many of them, I wouldn’t dare get in the way of them.

It seems that feminism, as it is today, doesn’t represent most women, but it does represent many of the women working on media organisations, so they get far more coverage than their numbers would suggest.

muckles:

GOG47:

muckles:

The reaction of most of the women I know when they announced the grid girl ban was far more vocal in condemnation of the feminist movement than any of the men I know.
And these weren’t feeble women, who believe their place is in the kitchen, they firmly believe they have the right to the job they want and dress how they want and having worked with many of them, I wouldn’t dare get in the way of them.

It seems that feminism, as it is today, doesn’t represent most women, but it does represent many of the women working on media organisations, so they get far more coverage than their numbers would suggest.

I all for people having the right to do something. That’s good, but only on merit. I’m not into all this target filling. It’s discrimininating with a different hat. EasyJet had a female only pilot recruitment drive. Big deal made about not enough female pilots. Er, why only female recruitment? Imagine if they advertised male only.

Gets on my wick a bit. It’s not like women are banned from the training schools. It’s equally open to them as men.

Local fire brigade during its recruitment had different values for the strength test for men and women. My misses applied. What’s the strength test for then? Bit pointless really.

Freight Dog:

muckles:

GOG47:

muckles:

I all for people having the right to do something. That’s good, but only on merit. I’m not into all this target filling. It’s discrimininating with a different hat. EasyJet had a female only pilot recruitment drive. Big deal made about not enough female pilots. Er, why only female recruitment? Imagine if they advertised male only.

Gets on my wick a bit. It’s not like women are banned from the training schools. It’s equally open to them as men.

Local fire brigade during its recruitment had different values for the strength test for men and women. My misses applied. What’s the strength test for then? Bit pointless really.

I don’t agree with positive discrimination either, I don’t think it does any favours for those from the group they’re trying to encourage.
Lets say you’re a women, good at her job in an environment of pro-women promotion policies, are the people you meet in your work going to believe you got there on merit or will they not respect you because they think you have got to where you are because of positive discrimination?

As for those feminist having a go at grid girls, because they say they send girls the wrong message about what they can do in motorsport and that’s the reason there are no female F1 drivers. Well it shows how little they really know about how motorsport works, if they want a female F1 driver all they have to do is crowd fund a few up and coming female racers and then pay for them to get a seat in an F1 car, the way most of drivers seats are paid for by their sponsors or parents, not the race teams.

Of course it’s also because these women aren’t really motor racing fans they don’t know about the other jobs women do in racing, like Engineers, to most of us who work in racing, these are the real brains behind the job, not the drivers, they just point the bloody things.
If they want role models they need look no further than Leena Gade, the first women to engineer a Le Mans 24 hour winning car, I believe she is actually the most successful Le Mans engineer of all time, not only that she of Indian heritage, (how many social justice boxes does that tick) but of course these women haven’t heard of her, because they don’t really follow racing, just meddle in other peoples business.

its only sexism if you are male.
its only racism if you are white.

muckles:

My Mrs went spare. I reckon the do-gooders and feminists have scored an own-goal. It’s also a gift to the ‘women covered head to toe’ brigade :unamused:

My last outing at a feminist rally didn’t end well…

GOG47:
Apparently the ad was judged to “objectify” wimmin by showing bare flesh. Maybe these modern free thinking liberated wimmin should dress in something long and shapeless so us males don’t “objectify” them and allegedly harass them.

:smiling_imp: :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zyt6OJDb_g

youtube.com/watch?v=GNvZecHvKJs