100 years of men's right to vote

Freight Dog:

muckles:

Freight Dog:
Watch it you’ll have the sisters on you :smiley: . I cant listen to Women’s hour, sometimes it makes me quite angry. Last time was a woman who ran a domestic abuse line. Valuable subject I thought. Hate bullies like most of us. However she basically turned it into a men hating thing, “men this, men that”. The final straw was when a bloke rang into say about lack of support for men on the receiving end. The response from her was a disgrace. Don’t listen now, turn it off :laughing:

While I don’t want to take away the great achievement that the right to vote was for women, it does show how media coverage and history can be manipulated to fit an agenda. As for domestic violence, apparently a far higher percentage of same ■■■ relationships, especially women in those relationships, experience domestic violence, but then that also don’t fit the narrative of nasty men beating up defenceless women.

And as for the Grid Girls debate which has obviously been a hot topic on my social media, it’s mostly my female friends that have been very vocal on social media against it, but again a small, ill informed, but vocal group of women have made it a women’s rights issue, even though the women who do the job, do it by choice, enjoy it, are very well paid and often work for model agencies run by women.

I remember when they axed Page 3 girls channel 4 news had a bunch of self declared feminists on and had a guest page 3 girl. They were all babbling on when the page 3 girl pointed out it’s her choice and they’re removing her choice, so much for promoting choice :laughing: . She mentioned she has a degree etc but likes the work.

She further pointed out that no harm, she has a stunning body and likes feeling feminine and ■■■■ and that perhaps the dissenters were not in the position to do the job anyway :laughing: :laughing: . The feminists were all pig ugly types. They just sat there blank faced ha

Exactly the same thing has happened with Grid Girls / Walk On Girls in sport. The grid girls are well paid, intelligent and enjoy doing the work. Now they are replacing them with children in the same week that Barry Bennell and the American bloke are in court.

gridkids to skidlids