Spice truck girl band to reform again

Spice girls back for a cool 50 million quid.
Trucknet members to set up a band as follows ;
Carryfast as road tour manager, as he sounds like a stuck record.
Dipper Dave on percussion and drums, he loves banging one out and being noisy in the back room.

Uk Tramp lead vocals, a fridge magnet, expecting a number one hit of Hitachi One to love long time for ten dolla.

Limey Phil, backing vocals, with the song, does my nose look white in this.

Dozy as Posh Spice, with the hit song, will David get his steak tonight.

Due to terms and conditions, we regret that no concerts will take place on Fridays due to Dozy being on unplanned nights out.
Thank you please.

It’s been in the news: suffolkgazette.com/news/spice-girls/

Ha ha, very good photo, Sporty Spice needs to rejoin her gym membership, is one those Dipper Dave with the red budgie smugglers ? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I read this yesterday…it seems theyre getting £10 million each…and Posh hasnt got to sing…so shes had it right off…dont know what shes gonna do…in fact theyre all so outdated…gobby mel earns a few quid on the factor…Mel C was the only one with a voice…sporty…was good in the bedroom so i`m told…posh is worth £300 million with hubby…so doesnt give a ■■■■…and Gerry…well shes good at modelling union jack vests…i rest my case.

truckyboy:
I read this yesterday…it seems theyre getting £10 million each…and Posh hasnt got to sing…so shes had it right off…dont know what shes gonna do…in fact theyre all so outdated…gobby mel earns a few quid on the factor…Mel C was the only one with a voice…sporty…was good in the bedroom so i`m told…posh is worth £300 million with hubby…so doesnt give a [zb]…and Gerry…well shes good at modelling union jack vests…i rest my case.

Blimey forget about who can sing and Sporty I’d like to have had the chance to decide whether Geri was better in the bedroom than Emma here. :smiling_imp: :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=sjFrg49B0sw

Ginger is now married to Christian Horner , boss man at Red Bull F1 .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk