Going to the movies

I can recommend Three billboards outside Ebbing ,Missouri.
The lead actress and Sam Rockwell is brilliant, she played the detective in Fargo.
Sam Rockwell played the prison guard in The green mile.

Another one worth seeing is The greatest showman, if you liked Moulin Rouge, with Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor and Gangs of New York or La La land, you will like this uplifting film.

last time i went to the flicks…was with the kids to watch Ice Age,around 15 years ago.
was TOO LOUD lots of people chattering,eating,blowing their nose :imp: etc.

i stopped going to the pictures ( showing my age) years ago. It just wasn’t a pleasant experience, way to loud, crappy sound quality, after about fifteen minutes I’d lost the plot and was bored stiff. Even now I have a hearing aid I don’t watch films on TV because although I can hear it I can’t understand a lot of it, it’s just noise .
It’s a pity because they do make a good film now and then.

knight2:
i stopped going to the pictures ( showing my age) years ago. It just wasn’t a pleasant experience, way to loud, crappy sound quality, after about fifteen minutes I’d lost the plot and was bored stiff. Even now I have a hearing aid I don’t watch films on TV because although I can hear it I can’t understand a lot of it, it’s just noise .
It’s a pity because they do make a good film now and then.

^^^^^^^^^^^
internet piracy,subtitles and bluetooth headphones…prob solved. :slight_smile: