Becoming a flip flop!

Soon I will be officially an EE!

Due to my father being born in Hungary I am getting dual citizenship and passport!

Doing it to please my old man who came over in 56.

Awaits incoming flak… :laughing:

Better get down to Aldi for my carrier bag

Or I could wait a few years and get Scottish citizenship via my mother

Great news, you will be allowed park under bridges on motorways now also you don’t have to worry about driving hours and you’re allowed have a drink while driving, all you have to say is no speak English, and if the worse comes to the worst thing you can go on benefits and not have a worry in th world o and don’t forget to bring all related kin over

nightline:
Great news, you will be allowed park under bridges on motorways now also you don’t have to worry about driving hours and you’re allowed have a drink while driving, all you have to say is no speak English, and if the worse comes to the worst thing you can go on benefits and not have a worry in th world o and don’t forget to bring all related kin over

:smiley:

nightline:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

andy187:

Due to my father being born in Hungary I am getting dual citizenship and passport!

A Hungarian passport might be a handy thing to have, they’re not keen on the muzzy bombers we have here.

andy187:

In a few years that may be as valuable as a golden ticket…

The time will come when you will need a visa to go anywhere in Europe except ireland

Well i was hoping to retire to a EU country before i am 60 and if i have a EU passport more likely to have a chance :smiley:

the nodding donkey:

andy187:

In a few years that may be as valuable as a golden ticket…

TiredAndEmotional:
A Hungarian passport might be a handy thing to have, they’re not keen on the muzzy bombers we have here.

In all seriousness I have considered going to live in Poland where they take a much harder line on muzzies. This country is definitely in the process of falling under the rule of Islam and the only reason I’m staying is that I’m old enough that I’ll be dead before the country is finally crushed under a muzzie’s sandal.

andy187:

Well I now am on the way to dual nationality. Visiting Hungarian consulate next month after getting divorce and marriage and birth certificates sorted. Ready for retirement in sunny climes in a few years, and place for grandkids to visit.
Oh and 1 big plus… no queues at passport controls in EU :smiley: