Filthy animal at Barrow still free

It’s an absolute disgrace that filthy ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ from Barrow in Furness :smiling_imp: who ■■■■■■■■ brutalised his 2 yr old baby daughter, who later smothered lying beside him in his bed, little Poppy, is still walking, …let alone walking free. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Apparentlly it was a balls up by The Police. :unamused:

I gave my 18month old little grandaughter an extra cuddle when I read about it.

I’m 6’ 1’’ , 15 stone and a (supposedly) big hard trucker, but I don’t mind admitting that I had tears in my eyes reading about this.
Individuals like him should have a swift bullet behind his ear, who in their right minds could argue with that?

it was reported locally (news and star ) that he is now living under the witness protection scheme ,rumoured to be costing £50k per year ., no ! i dont understand it either

It’s a strange society that will destroy a dog for biting someone yet will not only release child killers into society it will also afford them the protection of anonymity.

My dog was put down for allegedly biting some one. This being will be some poor unsuspecting persons neighbour soon. I read in the Sunday Times Magazine about the Jamie Bulger case as its 25 years ago. The seniors on here will have not forgotten.

they are trying to release a local piece of vermin around our way (colin pitchfork).if you’ve not heard of that bag of ■■■■,google it’s name.don’t think it’ll last long if it is released :smiling_imp:

carryfast-yeti:
they are trying to release a local piece of vermin around our way (colin pitchfork).if you’ve not heard of that bag of [zb],google it’s name.don’t think it’ll last long if it is released :smiling_imp:

This is why they should execute these vermin.
They are taking a chance on another young girl being raped and murdered by letting him out.
Is that chance worth taking, at least if he was dead there would be zero risk, and a lot of money saved to go to far better purposes than keeping that thing alive.