Sadists with dogs

I couldn’t write this last night, too angry/upset/ready to commit serious acts of violence or whatever.

I’m not on facebook but my Mrs is, she was just scrolling through her timeline and one of her buddies had posted a picture of some poor dog, there was hardly a quarter inch of that poor dogs snout or head which was stitched up, yards of bloody stitches holding that poor animals snout on.
Bait dog apparently, presumably used for fighting dogs to practice ripping apart.

Don’t for God’s sake search the picture out, i still haven’t got over it, what has been seen cannot be unseen trust me you do not want to, i didn’t read the article for all i know the poor little sod was being patched up ready for another ripping.
I’d have put the poor little sod out of its misery had i been the vet, who i would love to learn had saved another unhealthy dose for the low life savages responsible.

There are not enough foul words in the dictionary to convey what i think about scum who would do this to a dumb animal, i despair that we share the same air.

WTF is wrong with people.

Me and my Mrs are real animal lovers, I cannot abide or bear to look at such images and anyone who does or can without feeling sick are themselves sick. We support a well known anti hunting organisation as in my opinion fox hunting is in the same category as dog fighting, there is no place in today’s society for such barbaric past times, When Theresa May was trying to bring back and legalise fox hunting, I voted Labour after being a devoted Tory all of my life. There was a donkey in a field near to where I live, me and the Mrs used to take it carrots and feed as it looked so lonely on its own. Some low lifes attacked it one evening and broke its leg along with other injuries being inflicted on it. That actually made me sit and cry and I devote a lump of money each year to animal charities which we still do today. There are some very sick people in this world and I for one would not be responsible for my actions if 'I ever saw anyone being cruel to an animal.

You know the funny (not haha funny) is i can.sit there and watch humans batter each other or stab or shoot each other or get crushed or whatever and it doesn’t bother me one bit.

But animals, anything like that I can’t even look. It makes me too mad.

I’m led to believe that dog fighting is prevelant in some parts of the eastern countries of the EU …

raymundo:
I’m led to believe that dog fighting is prevelant in some parts of the eastern countries of the EU …

Boston then?

toonsy:
You know the funny (not haha funny) is i can.sit there and watch humans batter each other or stab or shoot each other or get crushed or whatever and it doesn’t bother me one bit.

But animals, anything like that I can’t even look. It makes me too mad.

+1
same for me also.
apart from some old age pensioner or similar,then i just have absolutely no empathy for humans getting whatever theyre getting.
i hate seeing the badgers,foxes,cats and dogs lying at the roadside.
i couldnt care either way if its a human though.it never has bothered me and ive seen plenty over the years.
mostly,wouldnt like to see it in the 1st place,but if its some ■■■■■■■■■■■ some persons i dont like the look of,then i just couldnt care less.
i wouldnt be unkind to any animal,but would have no concern seeing your average dog fighter being on the receiving end of it and listen to the outcome.

the maoster:

raymundo:

Boston then?

Could well be ! more than enough Eastern Europeans around that area …

There was something on the radio this week about lads from Middlesborough going to Lincolnshire to run their dogs against hares. They talked openly on radio about their criminality.

sent using smoke signals

I used to do some volunteer transport at the weekends moving dogs either from kill shelters or people giving up their dogs to finances/family issues into sanctuarys. About 80% were of the Staffy/American bulldog variety, couple of them bore scars and yet they were sweet dogs despite what they had gone through.

I’ve seen your three Juddian, lovely dogs. Never managed to post pics on here of mine.

My ten year old staffie died just after Christmas last year-bloody hell,we were devastated(I’m not a sentimental person but I was surprised by how upset I was!)
Anyway we decided to get another dog quite soon after (I thought that if we left it too long my wife wouldn’t want another)so we got a dog from a rescue center-she is a staffie/ridgeback cross that some prick left tied to a lamp post in subzero temperatures.she was at deaths door when they found her,then the poor thing spent almost two years in the rescue place before we got her last year-she was suffering from kennel stress and wasn’t in the best of health
A year later she is the picture of health and is a part of the family
Hanging is too good for the ■■■■■■■■ that are cruel to animals

Some dogs can spend years in a rescue, nothing to do with their character, purely down to not being a certain type.

Good on you for giving her a home, she looks very happy :smiley:

Both of our dogs have been from a rescue centre …

Ours too, never been to a rescue centre before and I could have taken any. Ours had been there 6 months, loads of people had seen him and decided he wasn’t for them and he’s got the biggest smiley face ever, he’s cute, smart and has fitted right in with us. Wouldn’t be without him.

sent using smoke signals

Some heart warming stuff there peoples, and yes hanging is too good for the scum who are cruel to the creatures.
I would like 5 minutes alone with the arse wipe who caused the suffering of the dog i spoke of in the OP.

Here’s George now 19 months, probably wondering where his pipe and slippers are.

He was the one male pup from his mum’s litter of 5, he’s now twice the size of her, we got her at 6 months and she’d already been rehomed twice.

Little sods mind and the house is more or less a kennel but we love them to bits and they give much more back.

and just in case you softies haven’t gone aah enough yet :wink:

George and one of his sisters

I had my English bull cross put down just after Christmas.
She was 14.

20160319_093807.jpg

See the bed has been lost :wink:

Sorry to hear she had to go for that last trip to the vets. Never gets any easier even when it’s for the best.

2015-6, I lost three in nine months.

Thanks for your kind words

Sorry to hear that Commonrail, looks like a good and comfortable life was had mind, ‘thought you meant this bed dad’.

Is it too soon to find another best mate?

Blimey albion, 2015/16 was a sad time :cry:

I can’t have another…yet,judders

She was another rescue dog btw.