Can't park there (wonder why)

IMG_20180106_143629.jpg.

Pictures paint a thousand words.!!!

Are bored or still ■■■■■■ from yesterday■■? Totally pointless

dri-diddly-iver:

Did you have nothing better to do on a Sunday morning than to reply to a post that you found boring?

Serious question?
Just interested why you bothered.

chester:

dri-diddly-iver:

Did you have nothing better to do on a Sunday morning than to reply to a post that you found boring?

Serious question?

And why did you reply to his post ? Have you nothing better to do either :smiley:

bald bloke:

chester:

dri-diddly-iver:

Serious question?

And why did you reply to his post ? Have you nothing better to do either :smiley:

The fact that our favourite truck hater is posting, should tell you enough…

chester:

Interesting musing coming from a guy who hates hgvs but is constantly posting on an hgv forum

The bin needs emptying…

And a dog has taken a whizz against it…

The-Snowman:

chester:

Interesting musing coming from a guy who hates hgvs but is constantly posting on an hgv forum

Why would you think I hate HGVs?
HGVs or LGVs make up at least 80% of my income.

bald bloke:

chester:

dri-diddly-iver:

Serious question?

No I didn’t, and you didn’t have anything better to do than to reply to a post, that I thought another poster found boring.

Turn right at the barricade and then left at the burnt out police car…

AndrewG:
Turn right at the barricade and then left at the burnt out police car…

Only fools n horses, I love it!

chester:

The-Snowman:

chester:

Why would you think I hate HGVs?

Educated guess

Does no one empty the bins round that way? That one in the background looks on a state. Love Friday night’s I do.

This reminds me of a mate you many years ago took out a leccy junction box with his truck and took out the electric for the whole street. Not only did he get in bother when he got back to work, he had no electric when he got home. He’d been skiving at home and took it out when he drove away.

The-Snowman:

chester:

Snowflake needs to realise I ain’t posted on this forum for over a year.

Disclaimer (80% of my income is through truck drivers and snowflakes like yourself)

chester:
Snowflake needs to realise I ain’t posted on this forum for over a year.

And your first post is to whinge about someone else posting something and asking if they have nothing else to do?
Irony isnt really your strong suit is it?