Captions please...

You know you’ve really ■■■■■■ off the Boss when…

DSuzL91WAAAlt5y.jpg

Don’t Kings have a Tv show / docudrama thing? Think they would have to try real hard to hype the drama of driving a 250cc convoy vehicle

njl:
Don’t Kings have a Tv show / docudrama thing? Think they would have to try real hard to hype the drama of driving a 250cc convoy vehicle

Not any more they don’t, they got binned after the first season, it’s Metcalfe farms heavy haulage from Yorkshire on the show now, the series is called Super truckers btw.

“■■■■ I hope nobody recognises me” :blush:

“After a busy day outside the gates at Appleton itsjoe like nothing better than relaxing behind the wheel of his behemoth trike assisting truckers negotiate the hazardous local ring road”.

It’s the L plates that made me smile. It makes sense though two ■■■■■■ vehicles for almost the price of one.Once you get out of town run it up three ramps into the back of the van and off you go till you need it again.
Isn’t that a Bristol freighter on the back, from what I remember those things had a terrible habit of falling out of the sky.

It is a Bristol Frightener , moved from a museum in New Zealand to a museum in Bristol.
Some may also know them as Frieghters .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

If he’s.on the first rung of the ladder to become a trucker, he really must get out of the habit of wearing his hi viz when driving if he wants to be taken seriously. :smiley:

No Fido, you can’t go and pith on it. Keep yer back legs on the ground.

knight2:
It’s the L plates that made me smile. It makes sense though two ■■■■■■ vehicles for almost the price of one.Once you get out of town run it up three ramps into the back of the van and off you go till you need it again.
Isn’t that a Bristol freighter on the back, from what I remember those things had a terrible habit of falling out of the sky.

Think they only did it the once …

Having seen the wreckage of two of them your right, only once, one at a time.

" Boss has just promoted me. I’m driving his golf cart next week ".

The real world equivalent of premod on Trucknet.