experts

I know we have all kinds of experts on here , everything from fitting to driving, even fridges . do we have any oven experts ■■ was sitting minding my own wotsit waiting for a pork joint to cook when TISH!! the glass on the inside of the oven shattered , nearly ■■■■ myself. joint was covered in foil so no problems there . the question is , is this (3rd) glass really needed ? can I just leave it or do I need to replace it ? . ps pork was beautiful , however it took bloody ages to clear all the glass fragments .

I am an expert on ovens if it’s the inside glass then you need to replace it stops heat coming out to outside door. I have travelled the world being a oven expert and i could tell some storys i even have a YouTube channel on ovens. I will tell a few storys about ovens and it will have the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. I won’t keep you waiting long for them i just have to check my life books. You can pm me if it’s urgent

Bestdriver:
I am an expert on ovens if it’s the inside glass then you need to replace it stops heat coming out to outside door. I have travelled the world being a oven expert and i could tell some storys i even have a YouTube channel on ovens. I will tell a few storys about ovens and it will have the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. I won’t keep you waiting long for them i just have to check my life books. You can pm me if it’s urgent

Was it really worth the effort of creating a new user just to post that pish?

Reef:

Bestdriver:

Was it really worth the effort of creating a new user just to post that pish?

No idea what your talking about probley too much drink have a good New year’s eve

It’s good that i was reading this post because it’s very serious if you’re inside glass breaks
Not s lot of people know what to do and that can be a mistake
If heat travelled out from door and a kid touchs it then you would never forgive yourself
As i said i have travelled the world sorting problems like this and am head hunded from all over the world to advise on this

Bestdriver:
It’s good that i was reading this post because it’s very serious if you’re inside glass breaks
Not s lot of people know what to do and that can be a mistake
If heat travelled out from door and a kid touchs it then you would never forgive yourself
As i said i have travelled the world sorting problems like this and am head hunded from all over the world to advise on this

Sums up the rapidly declining ■■■■■■■■ of a website that trucknet is.
Mods can feel free to post up the figures for click bait and views per post etc again but this kind of tripe is rapidly becoming the shining standard for both the forum and the mods.
An utter ■■■■■■■ embarrassment for the site, the mods, content and the point of trucknet?
Yes Facebook/Twitter exists mods, and we all know where they are but ■■■■ me can you employ a modicum of common sense when it comes to this daily ■■■■■■?
Less truck drivers more twitters?
A shambles.
Clearly revenue out guns self respect on site…

syramax:
I know we have all kinds of experts on here , everything from fitting to driving, even fridges . do we have any oven experts ■■ was sitting minding my own wotsit waiting for a pork joint to cook when TISH!! the glass on the inside of the oven shattered , nearly [zb] myself. joint was covered in foil so no problems there . the question is , is this (3rd) glass really needed ? can I just leave it or do I need to replace it ? . ps pork was beautiful , however it took bloody ages to clear all the glass fragments .

You’ll need these! Useful videos on fitting things too.

espares.co.uk/