Bullys [Merged]

Keep an eye out on Bullys ,UK Tramp has promised us one of his refrigeration tales,I for one can’t wait,Merry Xmas.

The refrigeration tale is due to posted at the same time as the Queen’s speech at 15.00 GMT.
I have it on good authority that one or more of the Royal Family are waiting with baited breath, in anticipation for the Tales from Zanusi .
In fact the Queen’s speech may be canceled today .

toby1234abc:
The refrigeration tale is due to posted at the same time as the Queen’s speech at 15.00 GMT.
I have it on good authority that one or more of the Royal Family are waiting with baited breath, in anticipation for the Tales from Zanusi .
In fact the Queen’s speech may be canceled today .

I bet there’s a lot on here who can hardly wait,thank you.

UK Tramp is due to post a tale, I have rented out the village hall for the nursing home residents to see the post of the year?

well seeing as how he is on pre mod,then we should all be hanging around till next friday until it goes live. :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:
well seeing as how he is on pre mod,then we should all be hanging around till next friday until it goes live. :slight_smile:

Your not wrong there

dieseldog999:

Oh now I get it , no one on here likes to hear truckers telling stories… ■■■■ it I should have worked that out sooner. So this thread is dedicated to trolling something that’s not happened because you don’t actually have one to troll atm, because when they are posted you all troll it and no one wants to post any more… it so simple how could I have missed it ?

Unfortunately my tale will be blocked as it will break the forum rules. My tale involves the refrigeration ghosts as members off here in real pantomime spirit and all in good humour. Not intentional to upset or start arguments, however that is not allowed which is ludicrous and this was a masterpiece and humour was the only intention. Maybe it is not the season of goodwill and a season of pantomime on here after all. Boring and dull seems to be the way this site is heading,

UKtramp:
Unfortunately my tale will be blocked as it will break the forum rules. My tale involves the refrigeration ghosts as members off here in real pantomime spirit and all in good humour. Not intentional to upset or start arguments, however that is not allowed which is ludicrous and this was a masterpiece and humour was the only intention. Maybe it is not the season of goodwill and a season of pantomime on here after all. Boring and dull seems to be the way this site is heading,

That’s bull[zb], if it’s inoffensive it will be allowed if it’s designed to offend and insult it won’t, it’s as simple as that.

Unfortunately your idea of what’s offensive and insulting may not be the same as other peoples idea of what’s offensive and insulting, lets face it you do have something of a history of insulting people then complaining about being the most insulted person on the forum when others respond.

UKtramp:

Looks that way doesn’t it,hope you had a good Xmas,happy New year.

UKtramp:

I think one of the mods has got it in for you,probably matey with one of your haters.

Surely this bobbya must be part of these pathetic multiple boring ludicras accounts haunting these forums.
It’s either that or some mods have been forced to sign up new accounts to bring such drivel drama on a daily basis to keep the place alive.
It’s pathetic ,This tramp account is nothing other than a narcissistic Tripe chatting NDC lecturing bore .
I had hoped he had left after his last lot of nonsense drama queen posts .
FFS :unamused:

Moved to bullys obviously touched a nerve.

bobbya:
I think one of the mods has got it in for you,probably matey with one of your haters.

No-ones got it in for UKtramp, he causes more problems than his posts are worth, it really is that simple.

Here’s an idea, maybe if he stops talking about what he’s going to do one day and actually does it he may be taken more seriously :wink:

bobbya:

No-ones touched a nerve :smiley:
I’ve moved it to Bully’s because that’s where it belongs, there is a link left in the PDF though.

This thread was left if the PDF because it’s Christmas and we’re feeling generous but it’s always belonged in Bully’s and I’m sure you know that.

tachograph:

bobbya:

No-ones got it in for UKtramp, he causes more problems than his posts are worth, it really is that simple.

Here’s an idea, maybe if he stops talking about what he’s going to do one day and actually does it he may be taken more seriously :wink:

bobbya:

No-ones touched a nerve :smiley:
I’ve moved it to Bully’s because that’s where it belongs, there is a link left in the PDF though.

This thread was left if the PDF because it’s Christmas and we’re feeling generous but it’s always belonged in Bully’s and I’m sure you know that.

Well that’s me told.

I never thought I would stand up for mutiple accounts but i cant see any breach of rules on this post

UKtramp:
Boring and dull seems to be the way this site is heading,

+1
Any time a thread gets mildly amusing it gets shut down or the mods steam in like jack booted ss agents and lock it or issue “warnings”.
Pretty soon this forum will be nothing but which sat nav, eton twin splitters and “Anyone remember how good fodens were?” type threads

I still haven’t got over the fact truck drivers can’t say ■■■■ or ■■■■■

The whirlwind:
I still haven’t got over the fact truck drivers can’t say [zb] or [zb].

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

still cant get over the fact that we can say them,but we cant read ■■■■■ and ■■■■■… :smiley: