Christmas Refrigeration tale

As my gift to you all at Christmas, I will share a refrigeration Christmas tale which has everything to make your Christmas perfect. This tale involves me being visited by three refrigeration ghosts, refrigeration past, refrigeration present and refrigeration future. My father who was possibly one of the finest fridge men of our time, used to always tell me this tale on Christmas eve, as I lay in my bed excited at the prospect of father Christmas visiting us, I lay huddled up and hugging a bag of my favorite ice whilst listening to this tale. I will warn you now It is not for the timid and if you are on your own at Christmas, I suggest reading it when you are around others. This tale is full of the stuff that is nail biting and will leave you in awe at the fridge men that keep those turkeys frozen. For those of you poor unfortunates that are having to work over the festive period, this will be a great read for you on your 45 min. There is something for everyone in this tale and will be made available on a pod cast for those of you that struggle with reading. My refrigeration tale will be posted on Christmas eve (mods permitting) as I am on pre mod, it may never make for your viewing. That would be more tragic than the tale itself. I wish you all a very merry Christmas and hope things turn out better for you in the new year.

UKtramp:
As my gift to you all at Christmas, I will share a refrigeration Christmas tale which has everything to make your Christmas perfect. This tale involves me being visited by three refrigeration ghosts, refrigeration past, refrigeration present and refrigeration future. My father who was possibly one of the finest fridge men of our time, used to always tell me this tale on Christmas eve, as I lay in my bed excited at the prospect of father Christmas visiting us, I lay huddled up and hugging a bag of my favorite ice whilst listening to this tale. I will warn you now It is not for the timid and if you are on your own at Christmas, I suggest reading it when you are around others. This tale is full of the stuff that is nail biting and will leave you in awe at the fridge men that keep those turkeys frozen. For those of you poor unfortunates that are having to work over the festive period, this will be a great read for you on your 45 min. There is something for everyone in this tale and will be made available on a pod cast for those of you that struggle with reading. My refrigeration tale will be posted on Christmas eve (mods permitting) as I am on pre mod, it may never make for your viewing. That would be more tragic than the tale itself. I wish you all a very merry Christmas and hope things turn out better for you in the new year.

Sorry to hear you’re on premod,can’t for the life of me think why?sense of humour failure maybe,anyway have a good Christmas,cheers all the best.

Well I for one can hardly contain my excitement UKT. I’m that eager to hear your tale that I have contacted my mates and told them that I’m postponing our traditional Christmas Eve ■■■■ up/buying the wife’s pressie in order to read your undoubtedly impressive tale.

Yours on tenterhooks

M.

Did I miss anything awe inspiring ■■? doubtful though !!

raymundo:
Did I miss anything awe inspiring ■■? doubtful though !!

+1. No nails left.

I believe dozy and joe got to hear it :laughing:

UKtramp:

■■■■ off.

Welcome 2018 Trucknet■■?

UKT is also an oven engineering worldwide support field technician advisor , head hunted from VIP’s and Royalty around the world.
Too many buns in the oven, you call UKT.
Broken oven glass, burnt beef, glass shards in your lamb , call UKT.
Call out rates on his website.