Why does rudolf have a dump on my roof?

Every year for the last 10 years. Same time, same part of the roof. Worst is when they have chilli con carne for tea ! Prancer playing up. Broken tiles, I’m getting sick of it now but who can I complain to ?

onesock:
Every year for the last 10 years. Same time, same part of the roof. Worst is when they have chilli con carne for tea ! Prancer playing up. Broken tiles, I’m getting sick of it now but who can I complain to ?

More apt if you post stupid comments like this one on the childs web page aka facebook !! do we realy need this crap ■■? :unamused: :unamused:

And Happy Christmas to you too.
Think it was a light hearted comment made in jest, no need to be negative I think. If you don’t like it, ignore it mate.

sent using smoke signals

raymundo:

onesock:

More apt if you post stupid comments like this one on the childs web page aka facebook !! do we realy need this crap ■■? :unamused: :unamused:

It’s Rudolf who has the crap.

Don’t worry, Raymundo played the Grinch in the film where he hated Christmas .

hold hard here is this not a forum, not an against them, let them post anything they want it might be interesting to someone, some must be better than all that working time, drivers cpc, drivers hours, should i work for nothing to keep the economy going earache. fed up now

This is Bullys. It’s not for Bullies

toby1234abc:

To bloody true Tobes, loosing a good daily rate just to pull a cracker, but of the wrong sort as them days are long gone if you know what I mean … :slight_smile:

Raymundo , did you construct the new Queen Elizabeth warship as it taking on water with a leak ?
Bodgit and Scarper ship builders pic.

raymundo:

toby1234abc:

To bloody true Tobes, loosing a good daily rate just to pull a cracker, but of the wrong sort as them days are long gone if you know what I mean … :slight_smile:

Haven’t you gone back to elgin yet ? (You posted it first, no one asked you where you live but now we know were gunna have lots of fun !! ) Up yer kilt with a blowlamp.

toby1234abc:

He used to be an admiral and in charge of 6 armoured rowing boats and a paddle destroyer, but now we just call him Popeye.

toby1234abc:
Raymundo , did you construct the new Queen Elizabeth warship as it taking on water with a leak ?
Bodgit and Scarper ship builders pic.

Are they a division of Tart it up & Flog it ?

onesock:

raymundo:

toby1234abc:

Haven’t you gone back to elgin yet ? (You posted it first, no one asked you where you live but now we know were gunna have lots of fun !! ) Up yer kilt with a blowlamp.

Live near but not in Elgin, and like I’ve said before originally come from Ipswich but moved up ther to civilise the place … but failed miserably :slight_smile: have a happy Xmas folks …

SH100895.JPGOnesock,maybe it’s you they don’t like.Have you been bad this year.Up here the’re all house trained.

hutpik:
0Onesock,maybe it’s you they don’t like.Have you been bad this year.Up here the’re all house trained.

Yeh just one house by all accounts.

Oh well, it’s good for the roses I suppose. Merry Christmas.