Calling all brexiteers please sign this if you aint already

Because it ■■■■■■ me off when people make a post with no information just a link…

Leave the EU immediately
The Government should walk away from the Article 50 negotiations and leave the EU immediately with no deal. The EU looks set to offer us a punishment deal out of spite. Why wait another 18 months when we could leave right away and fully take back control of our country, lawmaking powers and borders?

More details
The EU looks set to offer us a punishment deal out of spite, insisting we pay tens of billions of pounds as part of a ‘settlement fee’ and continue to accept the jurisdiction of EU courts even after we’ve left. Meanwhile pro-EU MPs in Labour, the Lib Dems and the SNP, along with unelected Lords, are attempting to block Brexit, the longer we remain a member the more opportunity they have to interfere. Why wait almost another 2 years when we could just leave right away?

Reef:
Because it ■■■■■■ me off when people make a post with no information just a link…

Leave the EU immediately
The Government should walk away from the Article 50 negotiations and leave the EU immediately with no deal. The EU looks set to offer us a punishment deal out of spite. Why wait another 18 months when we could leave right away and fully take back control of our country, lawmaking powers and borders?

More details
The EU looks set to offer us a punishment deal out of spite, insisting we pay tens of billions of pounds as part of a ‘settlement fee’ and continue to accept the jurisdiction of EU courts even after we’ve left. Meanwhile pro-EU MPs in Labour, the Lib Dems and the SNP, along with unelected Lords, are attempting to block Brexit, the longer we remain a member the more opportunity they have to interfere. Why wait almost another 2 years when we could just leave right away?

I thought it would be obvious enough without quoting the petition text signatures are at 125k and rising, it would be nice to get 17.4million, to send the traitorous globalist stooge (MAY), and the shower of cucks that surround/support her a clear warning message

I’d love to know what percentage,if any at all of these online petitions are actually actioned upon in parliament and further than giving them a quick 2 minute mention!!!
If you want change then riot…it’s the only way :smiling_imp:

xichrisxi:
I’d love to know what percentage,if any at all of these online petitions are actually actioned upon in parliament and further than giving them a quick 2 minute mention!!!

It’s already had that in the robotic response i think, but it will have to be debated now, ( i know that they will continue to ignore the masses) and continue with this pantomime selling us out as they go, but if nothing else it’s tells them that the 17.4 million, if not a hell of lot more now, all the project fear propaganda has been exposed for what it was LIES still want Brexit = complete exit from the EU not in name only like the stooge may is trying to do,

If it fails there will be alot of ‘frustrated’ people around.

onesock:

I have little doubt that it will change anything what the STOOGE does, but it will send a very clear warning to them, the fact that we have had this pantomime being played out for the past 18mths(since June 2016) they have taken us for fools, and they keep on talking about negotiations when they know that the terms of Brexit is NON NEGOTIABLE, We leave completely or remain as we are, there is no middle ground and seeing as the majority are in support of leaving completely (Brexit) they are undermining democracy by ignoring the democracy will of the people by delaying and delaying some more with this talk of a transitional period, where we will remain in the eu apart from in name, and become a vassil state, for something that is NON NEGOCIABLE Because they are determined to change the goalposts

More fact that May is a stooge and only has the interests of the EU and UK establishment at heart

Attack Poland who are protecting their people from this islamic flith like this who want to kill us, and just because our government has failed in it’s duty to protect it’s citizens from these savages, the STOOGE or the EU has no place in calling out those countries that are succeeding in piutting the safety of their own first, even if that means they are refusing to be overrun with these savage barbaric muslin invaders, these are not genuine refugees

And captain hook wants to return to the uk to serve the rest of his sentence Abu Hamza: Hate preacher BEGS to return to BRITISH jail | UK | News | Express.co.uk

If that doesn’t sound alarm bells nothing will

tommy t:

onesock:

I have little doubt that it will change anything what the STOOGE does, but it will send a very clear warning to them, the fact that we have had this pantomime being played out for the past 18mths(since June 2016) they have taken us for fools, and they keep on talking about negotiations when they know that the terms of Brexit is NON NEGOTIABLE, We leave completely or remain as we are, there is no middle ground and seeing as the majority are in support of leaving completely (Brexit) they are undermining democracy by ignoring the democracy will of the people by delaying and delaying some more with this talk of a transitional period, where we will remain in the eu apart from in name, and become a vassil state, for something that is NON NEGOCIABLE Because they are determined to change the goalposts

More fact that May is a stooge and only has the interests of the EU and UK establishment at heart
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/12/20/eu-brexit-co-ordinator-demands-theresa-may-attack-poland-prove-britains-loyalty-eu-values/
Attack Poland who are protecting their people from this islamic flith like this who want to kill us, and just because our government has failed in it’s duty to protect it’s citizens from these savages, the STOOGE or the EU has no place in calling out those countries that are succeeding in piutting the safety of their own first, even if that means they are refusing to be overrun with these savage barbaric muslin invaders, these are not genuine refugees

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/12/20/uk-islamist-christmas-market-bomb-plot-foiled-mosque-raided/
And captain hook wants to return to the uk to serve the rest of his sentence Abu Hamza: Hate preacher BEGS to return to BRITISH jail | UK | News | Express.co.uk

If the establishment isn’t bothered about the referendum result they certainly won’t care about a petition.Realistically that’s just a pointless plea to a bunch of treacherous zb’s who we already know want and intend to hand the country over to Juncker etc. :bulb:

We should have left on June 24th 2016. (the day after the referendum). The shear arrogance of any government who thinks they don’t have to do what the people have told them to do. Pure defiance. The Navy would call it mutiny, the Army would call it desertion. History tells us what happens when those in power get too big for their boots. Roman Empire, French revolution, Oliver Cromwell threw all MPs out of Parliament because they were only in it for their own ends (Especially Lord Marlborough). Defy the will of the people at your peril. Don’t complain if you are deposed. Long Live the Monarchy. God save the Queen. (No violence please). Of Course I signed it !

onesock:
We should have left on June 24th 2016. (the day after the referendum). The shear arrogance of any government who thinks they don’t have to do what the people have told them to do. Pure defiance. The Navy would call it mutiny, the Army would call it desertion. History tells us what happens when those in power get too big for their boots. Roman Empire, French revolution, Oliver Cromwell threw all MPs out of Parliament because they were only in it for their own ends (Especially Lord Marlborough). Defy the will of the people at your peril. Don’t complain if you are deposed. Long Live the Monarchy. God save the Queen. (No violence please). Of Course I signed it !

The massess should of taken to the streets by now in protest, or brought the country to a halt by national strike action, random 24hr strikes think of the revenue they would loose, because that is all they give a zb about

onesock:

The big question is why haven’t the forces declared a state of emergency on the grounds of parliament handing over the country to a foreign power since 1973.

As for god save the King/Queen absolutely in my case that being Harold’s line and not all the European descended interlopers since 1066.Wich probably explains the above.Bearing in mind that both the UK and the EU Federations are foreign European imposed institutions and you can’t realistically justify the one type of foreign imposed federation without also justifying the other.On that note I’d guess the monarchy as it stands are remainers. :bulb: :wink:

Carryfast:
On that note I’d guess the monarchy as it stands are remainers. :bulb: :wink:

I seem to remember there was a bit of a ruckus before the referendum because the queen had been overheard saying that she supported Brexit, I can’t say how true it is but it was reported in the papers.

independent.co.uk/news/peopl … 95926.html

tachograph:

Carryfast:
On that note I’d guess the monarchy as it stands are remainers. :bulb: :wink:

I seem to remember there was a bit of a ruckus before the referendum because the queen had been overheard saying that she supported Brexit, I can’t say how true it is but it was reported in the papers.

independent.co.uk/news/peopl … 95926.html

Wherever she stands the fact is at no time did the forces,being under ‘‘the ultimate authority of the Queen’’ ?,ever raise a word,let alone take action,regarding parliament handing over the country’s sovereignty to the foreign power of the EU Federation.Or for that matter allowing parliament to over ride referendum on matters involving sovereignty.Which seems a bit strange assuming that she is supposedly against it.While it’s difficult to see how she can possibly do her job of being Commander in Chief of the military if she won’t even clearly state her intentions regarding Brexit using the military to enforce it if required according to the constitution.

Although having said that we’ve effectively been under the imposition of a foreign power since 1066 of which the Magna Carta was a part and the Queen is the latest of that direct lineage.In which case it’s a reasonable bet to think that the Royal establishment probably has more allegiance to the EU flag than the English flag. :open_mouth:

express.co.uk/news/world/672 … bury-Plain

vernoncoleman.com/euillegally.html

xichrisxi:

Violence would give the remainers the chance to label all brexiteers as thugs and criminals and not to be regarded or listened to, in any way shape or form. Violence is a sure way to ■■■■■■ defeat from victory. PS Did I mention about asking if you will donate to Tim Sears ?

Jacob Rees-Mogg for Prime Minister. Seriously. I know he looks a bit wierd but listen to what he says. He really does talk a lot of sense. e.g. “Will the Prime Minister re-paint the (Brexit) red lines as I have noticed recently that they have become a little Pink” ! Saying that to May is a thousand times better than any violence. There are other quotes too but his overall approach is steadfast brexit without wavering or panic. The man knows what he is doing and he’s going in the right direction. I am not Party Political, I just listen to the ones who talk sense.

the French had the right idea to deal with people such as lord rees-mogg, they should be sent straight to the guillotine

liberty egality fraternity, and thats part of the reason they work a 37 hour week and retire at 62, whilst here in the land of forlock tugging and god save the queen we will work til we drop

chrisdalott:
the French had the right idea to deal with people such as lord rees-mogg, they should be sent straight to the guillotine

liberty egality fraternity, and thats part of the reason they work a 37 hour week and retire at 62, whilst here in the land of forlock tugging and god save the queen we will work til we drop

The irony of remainers wanting to go on giving the EU our cash then moaning about spending cuts and taxes at home to pay for it.Or moaning about Leave voters having Rees Mog on our side while they have Clark,Corbyn,Blair and Gordon Brown,let alone Merkel and Juncker on their’s.

tommy t:
“The EU looks set to offer us a punishment deal out of spite…” Leave the EU immediately - Petitions

Do you know what the worst punishment deal will be? It will be “no deal at all”! :laughing:

Rjan:

tommy t:
“The EU looks set to offer us a punishment deal out of spite…” Leave the EU immediately - Petitions

Do you know what the worst punishment deal will be? It will be “no deal at all”! :laughing:

No Deal will leave us free of any ties with the EU what ever. We will be able, at last , to make all our own decisions and deal with who ever we wish in the world. We will have our own trade, our own courts and spend our own money where and when we wish. I repeat my previous post. “We should have left the EU on 24th June 2016, the day after the referendum.” DEPORT GINA MILLER. Those who want the government to control the brexit are so out of line. The decision has been made and they have no right to argue.

tommy t:

onesock:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/12/20/eu-brexit-co-ordinator-demands-theresa-may-attack-poland-prove-britains-loyalty-eu-values/

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/12/20/uk-islamist-christmas-market-bomb-plot-foiled-mosque-raided/

You speak alot of truth and facts tommy t