Keaton Jones video , your thoughts please

The video of the boy bullied at school, what would you do to his tormentors ?

The only thing you can do to stop school bullying is to educate people about the affects of bullying, you can punish people but unfortunately that won’t stop it happening to someone else.

Thanks for putting up the video .I was bullied at school .

As a parent and a former young person that knows how some little ■■■■■ can behave I took the decision to take my child to learn a martial art at a young age,he started when he was 5 he is now 10 and he should be near black belt by time he is in high school,I’ve always told him that if someone picks on him he is to deal with it straight away…if that means he gets in trouble at school or whatever for it then that’s fine with me,teachers nowadays ■■■■■ foot around the issue and I have friends who had to move there 7 year old child to another school as she was being picked on and the school did nothing about it.
Knowing that my son will have the ability to look after himself and stand up for himself is a comfort in today’s society.

A truly heartbreaking video. However in social media land it appears that this particular case is not as clear cut as it appears, word on the street is that this particular child is renowned for bullying others and finally got the kicking of his life from one of his victims. I make no comment on the veracity of the claims, I am merely repeating what soshal meeja is claiming.

Not faceache again surely … ■■

Apparently it’s a scam .