https://youtu.be/YEOoXjdnOmw

Is that yer Dad in front of the mic ?

youtube.com/watch?v=jZDET3Wxkp8

youtube.com/watch?v=CL8ZfL1Xv1w

youtube.com/watch?v=V5dDDmZ7Cpc

always hated slade…still do.

carryfast-yeti:

Here`s carols from other Slade haters. . . . .
youtube.com/watch?v=DkE0mETn9NQ

Franglais:

carryfast-yeti:

Here`s carols from other Slade haters. . . . .
youtube.com/watch?v=DkE0mETn9NQ

much better :smiley:

Fantastic band brilliant live luv them

carryfast-yeti:

Same here, wizard as well. All the old ■■■■■ ones get rolled out at xmas…every single ■■■■■■ year… :unamused:

Noddy Holder trousers £650k every year in royalties from “so here it is Merry Christmas” I would imagine Roy Wood enjoys a similar annual windfall from “I wish it could be Christmas every day”
It must be a West Midlands thing, writing Christmas classics, the gifts that keep on giving

My friend Stan reckons they are ok…

saw them a few times live…always came out wanting to wreck and destroy something or someone to let off steam…excellent band. :smiley:

dieseldog999:
saw them a few times live…always came out wanting to wreck and destroy something or someone to let off steam…excellent band. :smiley:

My oh my.

I’ll get me coat :wink:

theflyingdustman:

dieseldog999:

My oh my.

Wish I was far,far away…

theflyingdustman:

dieseldog999:

My oh my.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hhhmmmmmmmmmm
ok well one time whilst letting off steam then i got arrested for breach and assault on my fiance which entailed having to get my mum to come and bail me out…she said she could…hear me calling…from outside the cell.
after she stopped belting lumps out of me and hitting me with a vase,then asking as to why i did it,i could only reply…mamamamamama weer all crazy now. and from now on its…goodbye to jane…she called me later as she got also arrested and forgave me,so obviously all i could say was…darling be home soon…
leave the door open mate,im coming right behind you now. :slight_smile:

Ba humbug

bigdave789:
Noddy Holder trousers £650k every year in royalties from “so here it is Merry Christmas”

Now that we’ve seen the zb future that he was singing about in his songs I reckon he owes us all a refund. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

youtu.be/u7XEjl5GNS8

Turn it up

Who fooled you
.youtu.be/HiUiKjH2IWE

Slade at home. :smiley:
youtu.be/qp3wAK3uzjM