UKTramp & ItsJoe

Seen as though they have both disappeared I’m assuming they’ve met up,fell in love and gone to drive around Europe in a camper van together■■?
Can see them now arguing over who should wear the golden hi viz :smiley:

I miss UK Tramp wish he’d come back,very interesting bloke and very knowledgeable, it seems management scared him off.

over to bullys

tango boy:
over to bullys

Never give in to bullys!!

Go on admit it, you’re missing their peculiar brand of insanity!

the maoster:
Go on admit it, you’re missing their peculiar brand of insanity!

Yes I am,there I’ve said it!!

Why does stuff get moved to bully,sense of humour failure?

bobbya:

:unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:

bobbya:

:unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You’ve got it!!

bobbya:

i think it got moved to bullys because some of us actually have a sense of humor.
there will no doubt be a welcome break for a while,but no dount normal service will be resumed after he/they have considered the gap is sufficient and then itl start again.

dieseldog999:

bobbya:

i think it got moved to bullys because some of us actually have a sense of humor.
there will no doubt be a welcome break for a while,but no dount normal service will be resumed after he/they have considered the gap is sufficient and then itl start again.

I hope so.

I dont anybody can go online and google stuff then post it.

Bully was the landlord of the truck stop bar, when he left, it kept his name. For banter, jokes, general urine removal and other silliness.

I’m waiting for 2 new characters to emerge from the forum, although I have sneaky suspicion they’re already here, just biding their time and waiting to build up their part.

I’ve also noticed a couple of posters who’d been a bit quiet in the forums as of late, start posting far more than they have been in the last couple of months when Uktramp and Joe were really going for it. It’s almost like they have fewer distractions in the last week or so.

and there was me thinking t was only me noticing that…
give it time… :slight_smile:

Remember folks, you don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone.

ItsJoe:

Yeah the lack of it will be something I might never get over.

ItsJoe:

Never a truer word.

muckles:
I’m waiting for 2 new characters to emerge from the forum, although I have sneaky suspicion they’re already here, just biding their time and waiting to build up their part.

I’ve also noticed a couple of posters who’d been a bit quiet in the forums as of late, start posting far more than they have been in the last couple of months when Uktramp and Joe were really going for it. It’s almost like they have fewer distractions in the last week or so.

Perhaps it’s more to do with them not wanting to get involved with the childish and petty arguments that this forum descended into whilst certain posters were around.

Captain Caveman 76:

muckles:

Perhaps it’s more to do with them not wanting to get involved with the childish and petty arguments that this forum descended into whilst certain posters were around.

I don’t think so. :wink: