Multiple user id posters. i have it sussed!

I HAVE IT SUSSED.

no need for multiple accounts to troll pish.
no point in getting confused and caught out when replying to posts you made under a different i.d.
if your bored,fedup,or just having a quiet night,heres the definitive answer for those lonley nights (and days) in the cab.
just reply to your own posts and talk pish to yourself.

I.E.
im fed up today

whys that dieseldog?

im in a different truck now thats only limited to 62.

thats terrible,how will you be able to keep up with the boat traffic now?

i wont,thats the point,i cant run with the bush shakers,il need to chug along with the middle men.

dd999,you shouldnt be doing more than 56mph even though the limit is 90kmh

bugger off,who asked you?

yes leave dd999 alone and plob away off in your own job.

i can normally sit around 65 without having to hit the happy button,i think ive lost top gear now.

il only sit at 40mph on any A road even the 75 and i dont care who is behind me.

suit yourself,cos they wont be behind you for long.

all you irish are hooligans and you shouldnt be on the road.its not 1985 anymore.

it is where i come from so away and count your beans.
whats it like working for northern irish subbies dd999?

pm me and il tell you, but if your a tosco trunker type then you may need not apply.

im a tosco trunk driver and i resent that.

if i was driving a tosco trunk,id resent me also.

and so on and so on and so on.

could this be a new trucknet trend and no need for imaginary multiple accounts with your imaginary friends??

You forgot the bouncing your … I should say their head off the kerb threat :laughing:

But good effort 9.8/10

Not bad there dog.

well it might be a way of letting off steam and letting your audience see what a bad day your having.
plus,can you get banned for calling youreslf a big puff ,dragging yourself out of the cab,and punching your own lights out?
or would that only be applicable if you were a schizophrenic?? :open_mouth: