UK Tramp

Where are you ,missing your interesting tales.

:unamused:

Don’t encourage him

Uncleskid:
Don’t encourage him

I think he’s very interesting.

bobbya:

Uncleskid:
Don’t encourage him

Foxtrot Oscar

tango boy:

bobbya:

Uncleskid:
Don’t encourage him

Foxtrot Oscar

Who’s that then?

he/they must still all be working the same shift.again.
usually naughty children are at their quietest after getting the back of their legs smacked…

youtube.com/watch?v=bYgnift … jreload=10 :smiley:

bobbya:

Uncleskid:
Don’t encourage him

That’s one more person than I expected.

bobbya:

tango boy:

bobbya:

Uncleskid:
Don’t encourage him

Foxtrot Oscar

Who’s that then?

:unamused:

This should be on bully’s

dieseldog999:
he/they must still all be working the same shift.again.
usually naughty children are at their quietest after getting the back of their legs smacked…

youtube.com/watch?v=bYgnift … jreload=10 :smiley:

Treble manning from Izbekistan or he/they are suffering from almost being marooned on the sea wall at Calais

thesun.co.uk/news/5107478/p … ana-crash/

tango boy:

itl end u there soon enough once he/they wake up and start spouting pish right up to the point that the thread gets locked.again

Somebody has just had a polite but firm warning in the feedback section :wink:

Yes and about time …

tango boy:

It is in Bully’s …now :wink:

It’s such a pity if UK tramp has gone because he was one of the more interesting posters with a good knowledge of all subjects.
I am not surprised if he has gone though. It seems a lot on here do not like people that know more than them and just resort to unnecessary insults because they are usually not bright enough to give a proper response.

There are a handful of really good posters on this site but it gets spoilt by the dumb knuckledraggers . A lot like we see on the roads everyday.

Dr Damon:
It’s such a pity if UK tramp has gone because he was one of the more interesting posters with a good knowledge of all subjects.
I am not surprised if he has gone though. It seems a lot on here do not like people that know more than them and just resort to unnecessary insults because they are usually not bright enough to give a proper response.

There are a handful of really good posters on this site but it gets spoilt by the dumb knuckledraggers . A lot like we see on the roads everyday.

images-6.jpeg

Explain yourself please?

Dr Damon:

So why are you still here then?

Not being funny or personally attacking you I’m just curious, if there are only a handful of you really good posters why don’t you just leave this forum and start your own skype group just for you and your select handful?
That way you can leave here which will be beneficial to this community and you and your chums can converse freely which will be beneficial to you, problem solved and everyone’s happy…

Think about it.

Reef:

Dr Damon:

So why are you still here then?

Not being funny or personally attacking you I’m just curious, if there are only a handful of you really good posters why don’t you just leave this forum and start your own skype group just for you and your select handful?
That way you can leave here which will be beneficial to this community and you and your chums can converse freely which will be beneficial to you, problem solved and everyone’s happy…

Think about it.

Don’t need to think about it fella. I have driven trucks almost all my life so I have every right to be here. As I said there are a few really good posters on here,UKt being one but there are a lot of
clowns who cannot discuss anything.
I despise the way a lot of them drive these days as well. They spoil it for everyone but they will get their comeuppance before too much longer hopefully.