I'm a celebrity

There is hope for some people when you see the likes of amir khan on the TV show
The man don’t know what 2 & 2 is, a thicker person I have never seen
So there is hope for the people who can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel
Thanks amir

they should change the name of it to…im a nonentity,please recognise me…its ran its course and flogged to death now…strictly brain mush for the cannon fodder.

I have written to ITV to tell them to commission a new series of Truck Get me off here.
Truckneters will choose between thrown out a helicopter with no parachute in to shark infested waters .

Or thrown out in to the jungle in Belize for SAS training on how to survive RDC Jackanory time.
One challenge will be "To flash or not to flash ".
This intense challenge involves fisty cuffs at dawn.

Hand bags are used, the last man down wins the argument of he didn’t flash me in.

The next fight will be No Nav Yes Nav ,I’m a map man.
One team uses sat Nav the other an atlas to see who gets lost first.The fight escalates on the weekend as alcohol is sneaked in to their tea.

never watched any of it,ever.

Celebrities get well paid for it,i love seeing their reaction when they try the bushtucker trials,absolutely vile what they have to eat/swallow,does make me laugh

nightline:
There is hope for some people when you see the likes of amir khan on the TV show
The man don’t know what 2 & 2 is, a thicker person I have never seen
So there is hope for the people who can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel
Thanks amir

Yes proper thick only been paid 300 grand wouldn’t get out my hammock for it